OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

what do you mean the survey off the return receipt? some sort of cash back survey?

At the bottom of receipts from Nike Outlet stores there is a code to take a survey within 7 days from date on receipt.

If you do the survey you get an email with a coupon for $5 off any purchase.

At least now we know that if the air force 180 highs ever come out to wait to cop them on disco.

And the denims aren't bad looking to me. I could find some gear to rock with them, Just wouldn't pay over $70 for them.

would you guys consider the cf to be a cold weather shoe? the sock liner feels pretty warm/thick.. I haven't worn mine, will be wearing this week probably

would you guys consider the cf to be a cold weather shoe? the sock liner feels pretty warm/thick.. I haven't worn mine, will be wearing this week probably
They're similar to AF 180 & I have been rocking those in New England snow for 10 yrs..same pair..still together & keep my feet pretty warm & dry on lighter snow days.

PE- Colorway. Image from onfootarchives Instagram.

They're similar to AF 180 & I have been rocking those in New England snow for 10 yrs..same pair..still together & keep my feet pretty warm & dry on lighter snow days.
walking through wet weather doesn't mess up the leather or anything?

walking through wet weather doesn't mess up the leather or anything?
Maybe the newer materials would not be as good..but really..the leather is straight,still white..only normal stuff u would expect..yellow air bag & yellowing on the plastic..but that happens even if ur careful.

FINALLY After 1 Year and 16 days from release date, I FINALLY bought the 2014 Air Command force "Billy Hoyle" for $70 used VNDS.

been wanting this shoe for a very long while and $70 was the cheapest I've found in the Hoyle colorway in near deadstock with box included.  

FINALLY After 1 Year and 16 days from release date, I FINALLY bought the 2014 Air Command force "Billy Hoyle" for $70 used VNDS.
been wanting this shoe for a very long while and $70 was the cheapest I've found in the Hoyle colorway in near deadstock with box included.  
They were on sale all last yr for $99 DS.

Told you cats to have patience....Emeralds are $55 ($79 with 20% off or 30% depending on the outlet) after discount..

Hoyles are $99 in Ghetto gardens and should be marked down tomorrow as they get ready for Friday.

Even at those prices it still doesnt look like they have found a bottom yet.....

Its a great shoe but the masses just didnt embrace them and the overstock is beyond crazy so its slash and burn time.....

did you get them on ebay? good price

Those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
there is a 180 air force mid in that colorway
Only time you have to worry about rain/snow is with suede or nubuck
awesome i didn't know that

There is leather/suede water repellant you can buy. t's sold in a spray can.
Yeah I've seen it I think I got one of those from champs.. just wasn't sure how good they actually work.

Other then the $200 Retail price tag, What other reasons do you think people didn't  jump on these?  

Other then the $200 Retail price tag, What other reasons do you think people didn't  jump on these?  
I really don't know I think its an incredible looking shoe.. the first time I saw it I had to have it..

now one of my friends is really into foams and jordans which I guess are the most popular 'sneakerhead' shoes from Nike.. he liked the command force but thought the shoe was way too bulky and way too tall and boot like.. he liked the shoe in pictures, considered getting it, but after seeing my pair in person and how big and bulky it was he no longer wanted it.

he does like the air force 180 mids btw, he'll probably get one of those eventually.

I really don't know I think its an incredible looking shoe.. the first time I saw it I had to have it..

now one of my friends is really into foams and jordans which I guess are the most popular 'sneakerhead' shoes from Nike.. he liked the command force but thought the shoe was way too bulky and way too tall and boot like.. he liked the shoe in pictures, considered getting it, but after seeing my pair in person and how big and bulky it was he no longer wanted it.

he does like the air force 180 mids btw, he'll probably get one of those eventually.
Most So called  "Sneakerheads"
mean.gif
 Usually deal with Retro Jordan's and foams Smh. ITS SO Much More then Just Jordan's. I'm a Fan of Vintage Nike Basketball sneakers from the 90's & 80's and This 2014 Nike Command Force was a Terrible release for Nike (As of Sales) I'm Happy for this release. But I'm afraid Nike is going to be more Cautious of What they will Retro and Release and I do hope the seriously Bring back some Classics like the actual Nike Air Force 180 high PUMP, 2012's were a Waste! But also bring but the Nike Air Flight 89's But in the High Version.     

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure we'd call this a "flop" for Nike. I don't think most were that widely distributed, so the pairs that went on discount, below $100, oh well. I've still seen a lot of these out in the wild. It may not appeal to "sneakerheads" that much, but I see a lot of 30-40 yea rols rocking these on the regular.

I'm not entirely sure we'd call this a "flop" for Nike. I don't think most were that widely distributed, so the pairs that went on discount, below $100, oh well. I've still seen a lot of these out in the wild. It may not appeal to "sneakerheads" that much, but I see a lot of 30-40 yea rols rocking these on the regular.
these were a flop...

As of tomorrow several outlets currently have them priced at $59-$79 with Black Friday sales of 20% which means $47 on the low side...

For a shoe that retailed at $200 that's crazy...

Just to put it in a dollars comparison...Foams retail for $200+....although many hit the outlets you never really find them for less then $125-$100

Yes...you can catch a hash sale for one or two pairs but there are currently FSR's of the commands sitting and waiting which means $47 might not be the bottom....

I don't want to get in to why this happened...but it happened....I'm still very much copping pairs cause I love them and I'm nostalgic on kicks that I remembered having in 8th grade...

But make no mistake these were a flop...

Back
Top Bottom