Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Sneaker twitter is one of the worst things to happen to online releases.
It’s good and bad. Good when it works in your favor but terrible most cases cuz hundreds of thousands are spamming the link..

I remember I never took Ls a few years ago dealing with KicksUSA, Ruvilla, cityblueshop and SoleHeaven.

SH closed and then the other 3 started being blasted by the sneaker Twitter accounts and my low key sites got exposed. I hated it lol

Not sure who’s in chicago but dtlr/villa has em in sizes 11 and down. I called 5-6 spots looking for a 12 and all stores were sold out but had smaller sizes

Yeah those link dudes hurt more then help at the end of the day

When you right you right grizz

It's a great way to alert me repeatedly to things I can't cop.

Other than keeping me in the know about what's releasing, the links themselves are actually useless.

Well it looks we all just gonna have to take bklyn style baby bklyn style baby advice and Just quit
At times wish i could but really enjoy sneakers, grew up with it and love shooting the **** on good ol Niketalk but man has things changed.
Shift focus on other releases play around with customs and restorations to fill gaps until right conditions are met on pairs missed but it happens so frequently now. Even when there are restocks theyre gone in minutes and unless hawk eyeing landing pages your SOL.

Debating on running a little refresh on a pair of used 2016s at a pretty good price but then would be upset if a restock comes down the pipe.

None of these resellers could care less

How do the fit ? I wear 11.5 in Jordan’s and 12 in air max and got these in a 12 because all that was left , you think I’ll be good ?
They might be someone who needs $100, missing on a shoe is nothing compared to missing meals cuz you can't get by. It's just stuff and if you can't spend your money to make a billionaire more wealthy I feel super bad for you. I really don't.

That restock not being blasted to the masses made a world of a difference but I don’t trust Hibbett on restocks until I actually get shipping confirmation
it wasnt a restock it was the actual release drop. they have been doing that a few times. im not sure why. one time their entire release day slate never dropped. think it was the max 95 og , the embiid 1, and the curry 8. dropped a few days later in the middle of the night.

it wasnt a restock it was the actual release drop. they have been doing that a few times. im not sure why. one time their entire release day slate never dropped. think it was the max 95 og , the embiid 1, and the curry 8. dropped a few days later in the middle of the night.
So what happened on release day when the countdown timer went down and it loaded OOS? I thought the bots ate em up and this was in store inventory being loaded up. I don’t understand their process

the neon 95s loaded OOS too.. and if Jordan’s don’t load OOS, it’s still next to impossible to check out after carted until they are OOS cuz it makes you verify you’re a human after every step smh

SI_20210217_223501.jpg

#humblebrag
Glad I went up .5

Back
Top Bottom