Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Big waste of time.. I got in at 1002 and didnt see it until like 1005 but I have a feeling the checkout issue was there the minute I wouldve gotten in. This is exactly how it's going down on the 27th.

I was even in JJ and it had all sizes.. clicking on sz 11 and nothing would change like a FTL atc mash. Then suddenly it let's me check out and tells me sold out lol. It's like they prevent humans from copping to save it for bots.

**** this.

Went back on Snipes & copped a pair for my niece and her big *** feet lol. So at least someone got a W today.
9F1EFD3A-AD06-4C95-A8D3-90B84E6FC2FC.jpeg

I kept trying to add the 13 on Snipes and finally got through. I had to hold the button to verify I was human multiple times. Crazy.

I’m not too worried about it.. they’ll pop up randomly outta nowhere somewhere

NT has been good with restocks on these and Barkley’s before the sneaker Twitter sites repost

I need to go to my local spot and see if they’ll get these this time around. Called today but my friend wasn’t in and they confirmed they didn’t get them today. If I can’t get the fresh waters or these I’ll be salty but I’ll live.

So stock x right now is 213. 250 after shipping. The price is going to go up higher than the freshwater which is is 300. If you really want these I would go ahead and get them from stock x right now. Freshwater went up after all releases. They was low during the first release.

Back
Top Bottom