Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

97543AD9-D10D-4AB6-B4B0-3DF5D5BB7D5C.jpeg

They got to restock these, I've only ever cared about these and the Freshwaters. I'm content with the AGM1s once I get these Emeralds.

Came in here to see who caught the drop. I saw a noti for FNL and jumped on it. I didnt know about FTL and would've missed it if I didnt have early work etc. I did not expect it to go through and even expect a cancel bc its FNL lol.

Dope if I was able to get them. I paid resale for the other two.

Hmmmm just checked my email and no PayPal and FNL order email confirmation yet…. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Glad to see a lot of people hit. I thought I was done with Griffey's but I got the SoleLinks notification and hit my size 9 on FTL. And nowwww I'm done with Griffey's.

I'm sure we will see a SNKRS release, and other sites should also get pairs if they follow the same release pattern of the prior color ways.

We still have Nike, Snipes, Hibbett, etc plus the numerous restocks you gotta jump on when they happen. I got the notification but I was in the shower when they came to my phone lol

there’s still time..

I hate it when that happens.. lol I'm glad I caught them though.. I really just wanted the 3 OG's and this is my 2nd fav next to Volts. I think I'm done.

Grabbed my size 13 at JD sports after finding out they dropped an hour before. This release caught me by surprise completely.

Grabbed my size 13 at JD sports after finding out they dropped an hour before. This release caught me by surprise completely.

Definitely didn't see these on anyone calendar. Great way to end the summer for me sneaker wise!

OAN, just received an email from UPS that FNL has shipped them. Hate that they use Surepost, but glad I have the option to upgrade it to ground though.

Back
Top Bottom