Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Footlocker sent me 2 pairs.

40C11177-4B49-4179-ACEC-A3BFC1BC1F3E.jpeg

201DBDBC-85C7-4333-B094-34CAD59693C7.jpeg

Ok. I order a Aqua 2016 pair from SX for 220
My order is canceled after I get shipping. Fine

So I order another pair that is $20 cheaper. It’s on the way for verification. I’m thinking ish worked out

now 3 days later I’m on my way to work. Congrats on the purchase. I was like damn that was quick ship/verification. But I look and see $342. Im look confused as hell. The shoes just got ordered while I’m picking up Chinese. I didn’t have a bid or nothing

so now I contact SX through their crappy way of communication (email)

the lady pretty much said tough luck

but it’s on now. Once’s this dispute get resolved. I will never buy from SX again

So I order another pair that is $20 cheaper. It’s on the way for verification. I’m thinking ish worked out

now 3 days later I’m on my way to work. Congrats on the purchase. I was like damn that was quick ship/verification. But I look and see $342. Im look confused as hell. The shoes just got ordered while I’m picking up Chinese. I didn’t have a bid or nothing

but it’s on now. Once’s this dispute get resolved. I will never buy from SX again
You probably submitted an offer by mistake a while back, and incorrectly entered the wrong digit?

Yea. I temporally used the laces from my freshwaters. Seems like these laces from lace lab matches the spec almost exactly.

https://www.lacelab.com/collections/41/products/black-rope-laces?variant=28758085957

For a sz 8, I measured the laces at 36” with a diameter of 3/16” (5mm).
Sweet. Thanks, buddy! I’ll give these a try. Unfortunately my OCD won’t allow me to use them if they aren’t exact. 😂 Luckily these are super easy to lace. so if I just have to switch the same pair between these and the freshwaters it won’t be that big of a deal.

Update: ish all good. Refunded me my $342. Idk wtf happened with this.

Was able to get the emeralds off hibbetts. Randomly checked because it popped up on instagram feed. Hopefully it ships out.

I noticed with the emeralds whenever new sizes are added on any of the websites its just random sizes. Did i miss the sizes beforehand? Or is that how they've been stocking them online?

These shoes so F’n dope. I can’t wait til mine come. Always wanted these joints but never had the money when I was a kid

I passed hoping the Cincinnati's drop. I already got the Royals and Swingmans, not tryna give Nike all that bread this year. :lol:

The release dates have been kinda funny but this is has been a great release for them.

Back
Top Bottom