Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Barge cement. Literally make sure there is no old glue or stuff on either side you are gluing, put glue on both sides, wait 8 minutes, slap both sides together and then use painters tape to hold each side together. Let sit for 24 hrs then you’re good.
You dont reheat the glue after waiting??

You dont reheat the glue after waiting??
Nope. It’s super tacky at that time and method (unless it’s cold and the glue hardens quicker). Room temperature and it doesn’t require it. As long as you put it on both sides you will be fine. I also don’t worry about overflow because if it’s newer glue you can still remove it if needed quite easily. If you need the edges a little tighter then just do a toothpick and put more on each side again and press down. As is everything, practice makes better.

Barge cement. Literally make sure there is no old glue or stuff on either side you are gluing, put glue on both sides, wait 8 minutes, slap both sides together and then use painters tape to hold each side together. Let sit for 24 hrs then you’re good.
I just wished Amazon shipped that stuff overseas! 😕

Is it something you can ship usps? If so I don’t mind shipping to you for whatever the cost is
I appreciate that, but I'm not sure. It's flammable, which means it can't be airmailed. 🤔
Not sure what the slow-boat regulations are.

Yeah, the Air Griffey Max 2’s in the black/freshwater color were dope! I had the 2011 retro and they were so uncomfortable smh. So bad that I sold them.

IMG_6485.jpeg

We never established where to grab some, correct?

I remember it was spoken of but don't think any of us found a place that had the same laces, just in black..
I unfortunately don’t remember where I ordered these from. I believe I followed ccastro02 ccastro02 lead , and got these from wherever he suggested. So maybe he remembers? Besides having slightly less of a Woven Textured look, they are pretty spot on.

fdub fdub little bit, little bit.

I recently unDS'd my pair of 2016's... after having worn the 2009's the past few years.
These 'new' ones are definitely stiffer than the previous release. Not comfortable, but not the worst. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom