Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Pick-up to kick off April...

13556370674_c7bebc4cb5_o.jpg

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]  I know I was late! [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

The pic on the previous page (with the jeans and puddle) is the painted midsole. Seth did an awesome job painting the Swoosh red as well. If you look close, you'll notice the Air Unit is tinted instead of the color coming from the inner chamber.

View media item 1976639
^^^Mine is a sole swap. Note the clear window with the freshwater chamber. That small detail is quite expensive. Luckily, I had an extra pair. Let me note that separating the Griffey retro without damaging the soft midsole is a serious pain in the ***.

Last edited:
Nike really has mailed it in when it comes to retros. I'm having issues buying the penny 2 and the barkleys because of it.

Nike really has mailed it in when it comes to retros. I'm having issues buying the penny 2 and the barkleys because of it.
I feel that, I really wanted the Penny 2s til i saw them in person.  Now I'm not even sure i would buy at like $80.

I feel that, I really wanted the Penny 2s til i saw them in person.  Now I'm not even sure i would buy at like $80.

yea ive been really going back and forward but my pockets havent been used yet. im also trying to refrain from buying so many shoes too so me being a bit more picky is making a difference.

I hope they do sit, I missed out last time around. Just want the freshwater/white pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
only way i want emeralds is with the PE white midsole and black hits and even then not for retail

Back
Top Bottom