Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Hong Kong

P - Shoot me pics and a review
Saw them today... interestingly not at NSW, but at a regular Nike Shop... just sitting there with no one giving any damns.

At first glance, they looked ok.  Nothing spectacular, but like how I initially felt when I saw the pic, the heel tag was cool.  Also what caught my attention was the shiny gold buckle-loop on the strap. Lol.  

In my hands, though, the material wasn't very impressive.  It was suede-ish, but didn't feel very soft or plush.  Almost slightly rough.  I tried feeling all the other "suede" shoes on display to get a comparison and each of those pairs (Penny 6, suede AF1, Cortez, etc) all felt softer than these.  If I'm honest, I'm slightly disappointed.  While I was never gonna get these, I wouldn't say the material was a deal-breaker, but definitely felt Nike could have done better.  

27771406212_812f45b2bd_b.jpg

Yeah I just peeped it. Guess I'll be stopping by Eastpoint Mall later to see if they're in-store.

Last edited:
So the freshwaters are like the air more uptempos in the sense that it just dropped without warning?

Not all .. looks like most but i added a cpl sozes to cart. The only one that syas sold out is the 8.5 but anything else not adding just says "not available at this time try later" w/e that means.
Only size that added was 13

and i'm pretty sure that message means sold out, cause they announced that they were up for sale 

Back
Top Bottom