Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I didn't take any chances. I copped the president's. I remember when I thought the SC Trainer Broken Bats and Kentucky Derby's would sit and what happened?

Honestly I would just want the sticker from the President cw... Would have been nice if the original colorways came with something extra

grabbed another pair of freshwaters today, honestly i can't get enough of this color way. lol.

quick question though, did the OGs have a leather check by the toe box ? my '10 pair didn't, but these pair do.

I didn't take any chances. I copped the president's. I remember when I thought the SC Trainer Broken Bats and Kentucky Derby's would sit and what happened?
QFT I dont mess around with shoes I like. I still wish I can find a pair of Broken Bats in my size.  I don't know why but the President joints look nice to me. Maybe its the maroon laces ang gum bottom. I will try to get other colorways when eastbay reduces the price and I can use a 20% promo

Just noticed champs has the fresh waters on sizes 8 - 13 hope they dont make this colorway limited,

use promo code ipch666n to get $22.50 off ships free limited

http://www.champssports.com/product/model:181285/sku:53014400/#sku-54912105

Last edited:
grabbed another pair of freshwaters today, honestly i can't get enough of this color way. lol.

quick question though, did the OGs have a leather check by the toe box ? my '10 pair didn't, but these pair do.
Nah, they didn't. I most likely will copp another pair myself. Disco withstanding.

champs being slick with their site .. while youre on it the whole time they only display that 15% code at the top of the screen. But i noticed once I was checking out it displayed the 20% code. 

I used a 20% code they sent out for VIP late last week

Ordered from champs with 20%off hopefully they go threw!! & I hope they not to snug like ppl been sayin they might be!!

QFT I dont mess around with shoes I like. I still wish I can find a pair of Broken Bats in my size.  I don't know why but the President joints look nice to me. Maybe its the maroon laces ang gum bottom. I will try to get other colorways when eastbay reduces the price and I can use a 20% promo

Just noticed champs has the fresh waters on sizes 8 - 13 hope they dont make this colorway limited,
use promo code ipch666n to get $22.50 off ships free limited
 http://www.champssports.com/product/model:181285/sku:53014400/#sku-54912105

You and me both! I can't find a pair of broken bats in a size 14! It's like none were made.....but I know I saw a size 14 at ome point. I just wasn't paying $400 at that time. Even on ebay, like only a few pairs pop up in any size. Anyway, I ordered a size 15 for the extra room. These normally run very snug

Back
Top Bottom