Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

So, last time i copped griffeys was in '19 when i copped the '16 pair for like 90$ NDS. Now i hop on ebay and see they rereleased and people are selling them for over 200$!!!! WTF, when did people start reselling these for over retail?

My JJ order is still saying shipment info sent to fedex. I have a tracking number but no updates since Tuesday. Being patient

I emailed them about the same thing and this is what they had to say:
"We apologize for the confusion . Because the release of this shoe was delayed by Nike until 4/27, we are not able to ship out the product until that time. We appreciate your patience."

I emailed them about the same thing and this is what they had to say:
"We apologize for the confusion . Because the release of this shoe was delayed by Nike until 4/27, we are not able to ship out the product until that time. We appreciate your patience."

Appreciate the update. So they’ll still be shipping? I just hope the orders aren’t cancelled. As long as they ship I’m good

🤔
DCD81D56-1207-431A-8C04-EF7531F086FB.jpeg

I somehow hit manual 🤯. Only small downside is it’s a 1/2 size small for me, but I’m ecstatic I hit (presuming no cancel: pls baseball gods don’t let that happen)

Attachments

• B0A4764A-551E-49B7-A6F6-07FE5A2272FB.jpeg
    B0A4764A-551E-49B7-A6F6-07FE5A2272FB.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 54
Expected Ls on SNKRS. Why is Nike switching everything to Draws. Draws effin kills me. I've only hit like 2 draws out of 100s of attempts.

haven’t won nothing on snkrs since last year

I had a 3 peat going with the court purples, royal toes and flint 13s and since then Ls

Is there a reason I'm never hitting on sneakers even if I submit before 901?

Well its not FCFS so doesn't matter that you entered within a minute of release. It's a lottery and lotteries require luck. Luck which I obviously don't have as I take continued Ls as well on SNKRS. Especially with Draws.

Back
Top Bottom