Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Not true about the bots. You have to have a legit phone number to even sign up for SNKRS now. No more VOIP numbers.
Screenshot_20210424-153353_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-153411_Chrome.jpg

Another ridiculous L. I hate SNKRS and at this point I'm angry enough to google bots. One more and I might just buy one. Enough with the losing.

Guess I’m in the minority of who wasn’t going for the Jackies... that special packaging is nice and should’ve been on the standard release since it turns out these were limited

as far as Griffey’s go, the only ones I’m eyeing are the royals and the reds if they rerelease

thats on nike. why the **** would you limit a shoe dedicated to jackie robinson anyways? nike think jackie pumping his fist right now in heaven cuz little spoiled rich maga timmy got a pair with his bots and can profit off the memory of an african american icon?

thats on nike. why the **** would you limit a shoe dedicated to jackie robinson anyways? nike think jackie pumping his fist right now in heaven cuz little spoiled rich maga timmy got a pair with his bots and can profit off the memory of an african american icon?

That's what I'm saying. Where I come from Larry Doby is a icon as the first black man to play in the American League. His picture was on the wall in my grandparents house. This bot **** is wack. I'm sick of this ffs

Back
Top Bottom