Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

From what I've been told, it's better to get the white/black pair and paint the upper Emerald, rather than doing it the other way around and painting a midsole white.
Yeap. I remember someone had posted a few years ago that the tried to paint the soles of their emeralds white, and the paint started to flake right off after one wear.

Which one for today

Attachments

• 81EFCCEF-AAC3-4F9C-9A4D-39DA97F46ADC.jpeg
    81EFCCEF-AAC3-4F9C-9A4D-39DA97F46ADC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 304
Went to put on my fresh waters from 2016 and I have no idea how tf I wore those. Has absolutely no room for my toes to wiggle.

Prob explains why I only wore them once

refuse to pay the price for this years 12.5 :rolleyes

Went to put on my fresh waters from 2016 and I have no idea how tf I wore those. Has absolutely no room for my toes to wiggle.

Prob explains why I only wore them once

refuse to pay the price for this years 12.5 :rolleyes
This year's pair is snug to me too. Not as much as the last one but my TTS just barely works.

This year's pair is snug to me too. Not as much as the last one but my TTS just barely works.

yeah idk what I did back then, I know I didn’t mind snug fits but this is crazy. If I get another pair I’m just going for a 13, skipping the 12.5

I've always had issues with tts on this shoe. The newer ones fit right but had to go up. 5 size.

I wore my Freshwaters for the first time over the weekend I'd be shocked if I wore em again this year. Those joints are still uncomfortable *** bricks :smh:

Tried to tell y’all from the last run, the midsoles have no give. If you’re determined to wear them swap the insoles for the comfiest you can find but that’s about as good as it will get.

I thought my volts were comfortable. The insole however left something to be desired.

It's nice to see Cinci's come back but I never had any interest in copping those. I just want the Emeralds and I'm and straight.

Back
Top Bottom