Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I apologize if this question has been answered before. But do these griffey's fit TTS? I wear a size 13 and plan on copping 3 pairs from snipes. I guess my dilemma is I want to make sure I have enough toe space. I don't mind wearing thin socks if that's an issue.
NO. NO. Go up at least a half size. I have about 3/4 pairs fitting TIGHT. I am so pissed. I always buy shoes a half size up from now on.

I apologize if this question has been answered before. But do these griffey's fit TTS? I wear a size 13 and plan on copping 3 pairs from snipes. I guess my dilemma is I want to make sure I have enough toe space. I don't mind wearing thin socks if that's an issue.

You have to do what works for you. Keep your receipt and if they don’t work out return them.

Here is the thing though. You’re a size 13. They don’t make size 13.5. Everyone here says get a half size up. What works for them though may not work for you.

One person may like a little extra wiggle room because they like to fidget and move their toes a lot. Another person may have super wide duck feet that you don’t know about. What if both of these people get half size up in other shoes too because they don’t really know what their true size is? Does that mean you have to get a half size up too? No.

You look at what sizes you wear in other shoes and think about what you need. Are 13s perfect in every shoe you wear? Do any feel tight at all? Do you have chubby feet or a nervous tick where you need to wiggle your toes? Some of these factors only you know will determine what size you wear in this shoe.

The rule of thumb is you need a thumbs width of space from the end of your big toe to the end of the upper where it meets the toe cap. Follow this rule and your good.

Either way keep your receipt.

San Fran in-stock on NDC - coupon MDAYS20 works!

Edit: Just got an email from Nike that my order was canceled as they oversold. Back on the hunt for size 12 for under retail. Hopefully, they show up on Snkrroom or Hibbet with a promo code.

Last edited:
The style number matches up to these -
DZ5186-001

370A7C98-3530-441C-9446-34033EE7CC0C.jpeg

Nike just finally cancelled my SF Griffeys. So here's the question... Did anyone who ordered through actually get a pair to ship?

Back
Top Bottom