OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would have been sick if he actually wore them on the mound
pimp.gif

those look awesome on the feet though. makes me even more jealous in a away
frown.gif

TKjn2.png

To follow up on the original post below, filed by Sports Editor Al Saracevic, I talked to Wilson and he indeed bought two pairs of Nike’s “Back to the Future

TKjn2.png

To follow up on the original post below, filed by Sports Editor Al Saracevic, I talked to Wilson and he indeed bought two pairs of Nike’s “Back to the Future

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2m3s5yp.jpg

2hp2hsi.png
it must be nice to have money and buy several pairs of these.  he has these just for show and to get on t.v. does not even bother him that he is in sunflower seeds, tobacco spit and whatever else is  on that dugout floor.  if he got his pairs early that lets me know that there has to be more than 1500 pair, just that people with "pull" or better known as money can get what they want when they want.  again i will say this shoe release was not meant for the average everyday worker to pay $800 or so for, they wanted people who were going to pay several thousand dollars and not think twice.... as shown in the picture of the shoe in sunflower seeds.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2m3s5yp.jpg

2hp2hsi.png
it must be nice to have money and buy several pairs of these.  he has these just for show and to get on t.v. does not even bother him that he is in sunflower seeds, tobacco spit and whatever else is  on that dugout floor.  if he got his pairs early that lets me know that there has to be more than 1500 pair, just that people with "pull" or better known as money can get what they want when they want.  again i will say this shoe release was not meant for the average everyday worker to pay $800 or so for, they wanted people who were going to pay several thousand dollars and not think twice.... as shown in the picture of the shoe in sunflower seeds.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I don't care what anyone says, no hype needed, these are too ILL

Not even that. These are HISTORICAL! Almost want to say Iconic! Whatever you guys want to label it as, but these are SICK!

Who would've thought what we saw in movie as a kid (for some of us) would turn into reality. Of course only thing missing is powerlace, but still!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I don't care what anyone says, no hype needed, these are too ILL

Not even that. These are HISTORICAL! Almost want to say Iconic! Whatever you guys want to label it as, but these are SICK!

Who would've thought what we saw in movie as a kid (for some of us) would turn into reality. Of course only thing missing is powerlace, but still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom