OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I pray these run a little big. I can wear a 9 in a lot of shoes but I wear a size 9.5 normally. I have to get a 10 in some other shoes such as foams or AJ retro 1's. I got a size 9 in these. I read a couple pages back that someone got the exact length in these in sizes 7 & 8 from Nike. I wonder what's the length in a size 9 and compare to the exact length in say AJ 13, 5, 3...... All in which I can wear a size 9 comfortably. I don't know where I could find this info. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If not then I will just have to wait till they get here and find out. Can't wait! Peace.

Man I pray these run a little big. I can wear a 9 in a lot of shoes but I wear a size 9.5 normally. I have to get a 10 in some other shoes such as foams or AJ retro 1's. I got a size 9 in these. I read a couple pages back that someone got the exact length in these in sizes 7 & 8 from Nike. I wonder what's the length in a size 9 and compare to the exact length in say AJ 13, 5, 3...... All in which I can wear a size 9 comfortably. I don't know where I could find this info. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If not then I will just have to wait till they get here and find out. Can't wait! Peace.

Originally Posted by GZA73

He's just salty cuz he can't dump his kicks to afford the Nike Mags.

Nah salty nuts I would never spend anything close to what these shoes are going for dookie 
I rather blow $2500 on a trip to amsterdam then buy this crap
To the other bottom feeder the rays came out to a lot less then what a bozo like yourself think I paidIf vmvinc was going to give me the rays for $500 I would have passed on them ace. 

Your calling these shoes "iconic"  
roll.gif
tell me how there iconic only a moron would call a non sport sneaker that when shoes kicks are originally made for sports not for sci fi comedy movies 

jordans between 1 to 14 are iconic not this 

these are just for people that want to show they have money to burn and have someone like yourself be jealous & feel bad why you dont have a pair 

i hope you dont see anyone wearing a pair when your walking down the street your eyeballs might fall out your skull the way your sweating these shoes champ 

You guys got money to burn do you 

but these shats are not woth anything there going for 

No sneaker is worth thousands of dollars I don't care what so called history or charity there going forThat's my opinion

At this point I would never spend more then $600.00 for a pair of sneakers 

Nah salty nuts I would never spend anything close to what these shoes are going for dookie 
To the other bottom feeder the rays came out to a lot less then what a bozo like yourself think I paidIf vmvinc was going to give me the rays for $500 I would have passed on them ace. 

roll.gif
tell me how there iconic only a moron would call a non sport sneaker that when shoes kicks are originally made for sports not for sci fi comedy movies 

these are just for people that want to show they have money to burn and have someone like yourself be jealous & feel bad why you dont have a pair 

i hope you dont see anyone wearing a pair when your walking down the street your eyeballs might fall out your skull the way your sweating these shoes champ 

No sneaker is worth thousands of dollars I don't care what so called history or charity there going forThat's my opinion

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

roll.gif

Damn.

roll.gif

Damn.

I respect your opinion but what do you expect us to do when you come in here and say the shoes are stupid. Respect our opinion about what we think about them. I know what you are trying to say about them, but it's the way you said it. We are in this thread trying to be positive about the shoes and cause. We didn't seek you out, you came in here.

I respect your opinion but what do you expect us to do when you come in here and say the shoes are stupid. Respect our opinion about what we think about them. I know what you are trying to say about them, but it's the way you said it. We are in this thread trying to be positive about the shoes and cause. We didn't seek you out, you came in here.

Originally Posted by monase

today is the last day, and true enough, these have climbed past the 4K mark again

Knew this was going to happen. Glad got them out of the way earlier.....but now very tempted to buy one more pair.

Originally Posted by monase

today is the last day, and true enough, these have climbed past the 4K mark again

Knew this was going to happen. Glad got them out of the way earlier.....but now very tempted to buy one more pair.

To the other bottom feeder the rays came out to a lot less then what a bozo like yourself think I paid If vmvinc was going to give me the rays for $500 I would have passed on them ace. 

roll.gif

No sneaker is worth thousands of dollars I don't care what so called history or charity there going for That's my opinion

why dont you take that $2500 and drop it on a car then, mr. big baller? that way when another outlet release comes up, you won't have to beg for rides like the sucker you are. you sound a little mad, chump. the folks at VMV are probably still laughing at your gullible behind because you, in addition to a few others, bought Ray Allens that were clearly fakes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom