OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morningstar7777 wrote:
Good job blowing it up tho on Niketalk......

Didn't want to mention anything before I actually got my pair. Still kinda thought they were just gonna ship me out what I had one (sz.
glasses.gif
.  Figured that If I would have posted something here while theyw ere figuring out shipment, a whole sh*tload of people would have requested a change in size.

Has anyone entered their certification code with Nike yet? Not sure if I should or not. Please let me know what happens if you do, thanks alot!

Has anyone entered their certification code with Nike yet? Not sure if I should or not. Please let me know what happens if you do, thanks alot!

these pics make me regret not pick up a pair..... I def want to buy a pair now. wish I would have bided

these pics make me regret not pick up a pair..... I def want to buy a pair now. wish I would have bided

Originally Posted by Poise3

Got mine today at 9:30 am. Thank you Nike and UPS for the quick delivery.

I'm glad we got to donate to such a great foundation.

Cudi?

Originally Posted by Poise3

Got mine today at 9:30 am. Thank you Nike and UPS for the quick delivery.

I'm glad we got to donate to such a great foundation.

Cudi?

Yup i authenticated mine through the website, it jst confirms you are the owner in a population of 1510. Also allows you to post an exclusive post on you Facebook/twitter account

Yup i authenticated mine through the website, it jst confirms you are the owner in a population of 1510. Also allows you to post an exclusive post on you Facebook/twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom