OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from rpf.com

On feet with slim jeans

IMG_5656sm.jpg

Originally Posted by iCan

i was also able to win a pair and exchange the size. sometimes its good to just inquire...

Either there were a bunch of dead beat bidders, or there are more then 1510 pairs.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

i was also able to win a pair and exchange the size. sometimes its good to just inquire...

Either there were a bunch of dead beat bidders, or there are more then 1510 pairs.
nerd.gif

These look terrible with jeans... Someone should post some on feet pics with some shorts fam.

Still upset I didn't get a pair or two. I'd wear theme everywhere

These look terrible with jeans... Someone should post some on feet pics with some shorts fam.

Still upset I didn't get a pair or two. I'd wear theme everywhere

tried to finish watching that video but yeah no i cant see that happening with dude talking. ^ I need that shirt, is that custom??? info on where i can purchase it please!

tried to finish watching that video but yeah no i cant see that happening with dude talking. ^ I need that shirt, is that custom??? info on where i can purchase it please!

Originally Posted by megatron

I'd wear them everywhere
Me too. Wish I had 2g's+ to drop on these

Edit: For the people that do have these, do they fit true to sz?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

I'd wear them everywhere
Me too. Wish I had 2g's+ to drop on these

Edit: For the people that do have these, do they fit true to sz?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by justforkickz

from rpf.com

On feet with slim jeans

IMG_5656sm.jpg

they just look way too tight.

between looking so stiff and tight and what dude was saying back there about the exposed foam, and how any walking on pavement would scratch these up mega bad, i'm glad i passed (i had the dough, just not sold on paying that much for a shoe i may not be able to wear much, or wear the way i want to). i would want to wear these and wear them loose.

sounds like something's happening in 2015, they're just gonna give 2011 owners first dibs...

from rpf.com

On feet with slim jeans

IMG_5656sm.jpg

they just look way too tight.

between looking so stiff and tight and what dude was saying back there about the exposed foam, and how any walking on pavement would scratch these up mega bad, i'm glad i passed (i had the dough, just not sold on paying that much for a shoe i may not be able to wear much, or wear the way i want to). i would want to wear these and wear them loose.

sounds like something's happening in 2015, they're just gonna give 2011 owners first dibs...

from rpf.com

On feet with slim jeans

IMG_5656sm.jpg
dope.  
this pic makes me wish I never passed on these.  Hopefully ill be able to grab the pair I'm bidding on ebay.

from rpf.com

On feet with slim jeans

IMG_5656sm.jpg
dope.  
this pic makes me wish I never passed on these.  Hopefully ill be able to grab the pair I'm bidding on ebay.

Sneaky and Airbibby, I'm a 9.5 and got a 9 and they fit perfect and are actually comfortable.

I can see myself wearing these which is scary. Maybe I'll be Marty for Halloween. Halloween in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom