OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^correct. lot of entries so far.. changes are good for those who enter.. GOOD LUCK!

^correct. lot of entries so far.. changes are good for those who enter.. GOOD LUCK!

I just donated
pimp.gif
do all donations/proceeds go to Michael J. Fox's foundation?

i'm getting jean stains on the white leather top piece of the mags if i wear my jeans tucked in, i thought i wouldn't have any problems since my jeans were old and has been washed many times , i think the soft leather are sensitive to stains and may absorb it easily . had to use oil to rub it off every time ,anybody else have this issue ?

i'm getting jean stains on the white leather top piece of the mags if i wear my jeans tucked in, i thought i wouldn't have any problems since my jeans were old and has been washed many times , i think the soft leather are sensitive to stains and may absorb it easily . had to use oil to rub it off every time ,anybody else have this issue ?

Originally Posted by mytran80

Same thing happened to me each time I wore my Mags as well. It's just the fact that the white leather is very sensitive and soft. I used regular Foot Locker sneaker cleaner to scrub it out and the stains came out each time. First pair of jeans I wore were black that had been washed many times, but didn't matter. Stains came out great. 2nd pair I wore was a dark blue, those stains didn't come out as easily and there are some traces left. But no big deal, I'll probably wear them again and I don't plan on selling them, so some "personality" is fine by me!

Same thing happened to me each time I wore my Mags as well. It's just the fact that the white leather is very sensitive and soft. I used regular Foot Locker sneaker cleaner to scrub it out and the stains came out each time. First pair of jeans I wore were black that had been washed many times, but didn't matter. Stains came out great. 2nd pair I wore was a dark blue, those stains didn't come out as easily and there are some traces left. But no big deal, I'll probably wear them again and I don't plan on selling them, so some "personality" is fine by me!

Originally Posted by Dc30

Are you guys tucking your jeans straight into the shoes, or cuffing them first and then tucking them in? I have been cuffing mine and haven't had any staining issues yet...

Are you guys tucking your jeans straight into the shoes, or cuffing them first and then tucking them in? I have been cuffing mine and haven't had any staining issues yet...

Dave , I agree with you totally the black Jean stains comes off without any traces but blue Jean stains leaves some light stains behind not noticeable only if you really look at it while shining the light on it , also not a big deal to me but I'll wait til the leather gets real dirty in a year or so then I'll use the kiwi white leather product that should have some whitening ingredients in it to make it pure white again and if not doesn't work then the professional shoe repair shop should fix the problem , personality is a good way to put
happy.gif

Dave , I agree with you totally the black Jean stains comes off without any traces but blue Jean stains leaves some light stains behind not noticeable only if you really look at it while shining the light on it , also not a big deal to me but I'll wait til the leather gets real dirty in a year or so then I'll use the kiwi white leather product that should have some whitening ingredients in it to make it pure white again and if not doesn't work then the professional shoe repair shop should fix the problem , personality is a good way to put
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cambosk

I did both tucking in before and after tightening the strap , same issue with me . I tried lightly tucking them so the Jean won't rub against the leather but everyone I move my leg the Jean sticks back out from the shoes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cambosk

I did both tucking in before and after tightening the strap , same issue with me . I tried lightly tucking them so the Jean won't rub against the leather but everyone I move my leg the Jean sticks back out from the shoes
frown.gif

You know guys I really wish Nike would create an owners thread for the mags so we talk about all kinds of Nike mag related stuff like even a technical thread to share repair tutorials , modification , battery information / preservation , coloring , cleaning etc ...

You know guys I really wish Nike would create an owners thread for the mags so we talk about all kinds of Nike mag related stuff like even a technical thread to share repair tutorials , modification , battery information / preservation , coloring , cleaning etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom