OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by coco8723

to bad that people outside US cant bid, not saying id win one, just saying kinda sad..lol

they probably dont want any international fraud or chinese factories buying these to dissect them and make replicas

Originally Posted by coco8723

to bad that people outside US cant bid, not saying id win one, just saying kinda sad..lol

they probably dont want any international fraud or chinese factories buying these to dissect them and make replicas

Great cause, I wish I could bid on a pair. 
tired.gif

I want to see kanye wear these though.
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Don't know how to embed. 

http://levimaestro.com/20...-edition-its-about-time/

I didn't realize that's these aren't even recommended to be worn?!

So I'm guessing even if I were to win won they might be terrible comfort or just fall apart quick

I didn't realize that's these aren't even recommended to be worn?!

So I'm guessing even if I were to win won they might be terrible comfort or just fall apart quick

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im baffled so many people are willing to pay 5000$+ on these...........

trust me, theres A LOT of BTTF fans, die hard ones so if they can get their hands on a rare shoes from movie, they will pay the price.

If they can afford the car, they can afford the shoes. The only true sneakerheads you might see with these will probably be ATF( Clark Kent, Mayor, Greg Street) and probably Wale.

It would be
pimp.gif
 if someone from NT got a pair though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Im baffled so many people are willing to pay 5000$+ on these...........

trust me, theres A LOT of BTTF fans, die hard ones so if they can get their hands on a rare shoes from movie, they will pay the price.

If they can afford the car, they can afford the shoes. The only true sneakerheads you might see with these will probably be ATF( Clark Kent, Mayor, Greg Street) and probably Wale.

It would be
pimp.gif
 if someone from NT got a pair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom