OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I would say this but.....I might need to camp, with the burner on me all night.

Never thought I would say this but.....I might need to camp, with the burner on me all night.

this release is gonna be on a epic level
pimp.gif

this is crazy. every couple of months i read up and see if theres new info on these. this is amazing! i cant wait!
this is also really weird. Ive got my own clothing brand im only just starting up. My last name is de Lore and naturally i've called it de LORE couture. my latest Tee im working on is a delorean print.

Like my FB page and check it out. When this drops I will ship to USA as I'm based in Australia/New Zealand.

you can check out my page and the design here: de LORE couture

this will be an awesome tee to rock with these kicks and Ill have it made in the next few months. Im so excited about these kicks! 

ps this is not selling anything like the rules state im just giving a bit of self promotion and in this case its entirely relevant to the subject kicks. I wanna know what you guys think of the design.

this is crazy. every couple of months i read up and see if theres new info on these. this is amazing! i cant wait!
this is also really weird. Ive got my own clothing brand im only just starting up. My last name is de Lore and naturally i've called it de LORE couture. my latest Tee im working on is a delorean print.

Like my FB page and check it out. When this drops I will ship to USA as I'm based in Australia/New Zealand.

you can check out my page and the design here: de LORE couture

this will be an awesome tee to rock with these kicks and Ill have it made in the next few months. Im so excited about these kicks! 

ps this is not selling anything like the rules state im just giving a bit of self promotion and in this case its entirely relevant to the subject kicks. I wanna know what you guys think of the design.

Need to know how much these are going to be and how they are going to be released before I make a decision.  But if the $1000 rumor is true, thats ridiculous along with $200 for the olympic shoes next year, $180 for Kobe 7's, and $225 for air max foamposite, $180 for air jordan 11 retro, it has to stop somewhere.  But nevertheless this will be an INTERESTING release

Need to know how much these are going to be and how they are going to be released before I make a decision.  But if the $1000 rumor is true, thats ridiculous along with $200 for the olympic shoes next year, $180 for Kobe 7's, and $225 for air max foamposite, $180 for air jordan 11 retro, it has to stop somewhere.  But nevertheless this will be an INTERESTING release

@Venomenon - What RSVP email?

@Jordan0589 - What is this sorcery you have posted ? Speak now.
nerd.gif

@Venomenon - What RSVP email?

@Jordan0589 - What is this sorcery you have posted ? Speak now.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom