OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^crazy! word is some of these will be auctioned off for Michael J Fox's foundation, some how i have a gut feeling these shoes will never make it to my feet, at least anytime soon lol

^^^crazy! word is some of these will be auctioned off for Michael J Fox's foundation, some how i have a gut feeling these shoes will never make it to my feet, at least anytime soon lol

damn...south beach lebrons and yeezys just became old news 
laugh.gif

Nike should give first dibs to whom ever signed that petition to release these.. Remember I did one a few years back, but forgot the site. Aha.

if that 1k price is for real i'm out on these. There nice but i can't see paying 1k for shoes

if that 1k price is for real i'm out on these. There nice but i can't see paying 1k for shoes

Nike should give first dibs to whom ever signed that petition to release these.. Remember I did one a few years back, but forgot the site. Aha.

laugh.gif
as much as i would love a pair, unless this is a GR or something easy to get, i wont be getting it.

i refuse to stand in line for a week or over pay
laugh.gif

good luck, you guys might as well line up now.

laugh.gif
as much as i would love a pair, unless this is a GR or something easy to get, i wont be getting it.

i refuse to stand in line for a week or over pay
laugh.gif

good luck, you guys might as well line up now.

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated

Wow. Tinker always attends my family friend's annual end-of-summer party but the lady didn't have it this summer!!! These will probably be impossible to get now

Wow. Tinker always attends my family friend's annual end-of-summer party but the lady didn't have it this summer!!! These will probably be impossible to get now

hopefully they at least release them in numbers like the recent XIs and at a decent price. definitely gonna try and get these!

hopefully they at least release them in numbers like the recent XIs and at a decent price. definitely gonna try and get these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom