Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Speechless..........

Is this real life!? I've been waiting, praying, and hoping to hear this news for over 20 years. I will do whatever it takes to own a pair. Hopefully they are $1000, some people will think twice or wont even think at all about spending $1000 on some kicks. Hopefully they won't be extremely limited........

Is this real life!? I've been waiting, praying, and hoping to hear this news for over 20 years. I will do whatever it takes to own a pair. Hopefully they are $1000, some people will think twice or wont even think at all about spending $1000 on some kicks. Hopefully they won't be extremely limited........

Seems like this dude had a real pair since May 2011, check them against the ones in the Mcfly's closet video, I think this guy has the final product, the only thing that seems off is the gum sole.

Seems like this dude had a real pair since May 2011, check them against the ones in the Mcfly's closet video, I think this guy has the final product, the only thing that seems off is the gum sole.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show.  It'll be more interesting then the actual shoes will ever be. 
laugh.gif
  Hard feat, but...

From employees in Oregon "bumping and grinding" each other, to us on these boards, to those who are interested in just the shoe and not in the hobby...

The stories will be:

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show.  It'll be more interesting then the actual shoes will ever be. 
laugh.gif
  Hard feat, but...

From employees in Oregon "bumping and grinding" each other, to us on these boards, to those who are interested in just the shoe and not in the hobby...

The stories will be:

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in......

Details please Nike...
exactly! My last reply to a post was in late 2009!  now I am back!  but just for one pair, only if I can get one for a non-rape price which I doubt.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in......

Details please Nike...
exactly! My last reply to a post was in late 2009!  now I am back!  but just for one pair, only if I can get one for a non-rape price which I doubt.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

tumblr_lq5tqmXn0b1qbgldl.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't help but smile after seeing this gif.

And also, it seems as if that $1000 price tag is already thinning out the herd. Thank god, gives me a better chance of obtaining these. 

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

tumblr_lq5tqmXn0b1qbgldl.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't help but smile after seeing this gif.

And also, it seems as if that $1000 price tag is already thinning out the herd. Thank god, gives me a better chance of obtaining these. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.
Trust me, BTTF fans will pay the price. Sadly, this is not going to end well.
tired.gif

Nike needs to make these as a made to order shoe. Allow for a month of ordering, delivery in 3-4 months after that (or whatever time needed to make the shoes).

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.
Trust me, BTTF fans will pay the price. Sadly, this is not going to end well.
tired.gif

Nike needs to make these as a made to order shoe. Allow for a month of ordering, delivery in 3-4 months after that (or whatever time needed to make the shoes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom