OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By watching the videos on YouTube, I'm not sure
if those are actualLy real or even finished products but they look decent.
They light up which is cool, but there seems to be no laces
And just some elastic strips and the big strap.

Not sure how I feel about these yet. But these could cause riots if not released correctly.

By watching the videos on YouTube, I'm not sure
if those are actualLy real or even finished products but they look decent.
They light up which is cool, but there seems to be no laces
And just some elastic strips and the big strap.

Not sure how I feel about these yet. But these could cause riots if not released correctly.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.
Trust me, BTTF fans will pay the price. Sadly, this is not going to end well.
tired.gif

Nike needs to make these as a made to order shoe. Allow for a month of ordering, delivery in 3-4 months after that (or whatever time needed to make the shoes).
Thats actually a great idea. If someone wants these they order them but what Nike should do is have a limit to how many you can order and have a price from 3 to 5 hundred dollars.
I really don't see these being as limited as everyone thinks they might be just from that video alone. The whole room wasn't even shown so im sure there are lots more where that came from. 

What im really happy about is how these shoes didn't get the early release treatment and found there way to some guy with a website in HK. 

I dare to say that these may have been made here in the USA in one factory with its own police force
laugh.gif
but its good to see that these were given the proper treatment as far as the release of information etc goes. Hopefully everyone that wants one will be able to get a pair.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

If the do make these limited I think 5000 will be an acceptable number. At around $300-$350 retail. This will keep the
Non sneakerhead hype down somewhat. Because sure these will be hyped and talked about but not to many will be willing to drop that much on shoes.
Trust me, BTTF fans will pay the price. Sadly, this is not going to end well.
tired.gif

Nike needs to make these as a made to order shoe. Allow for a month of ordering, delivery in 3-4 months after that (or whatever time needed to make the shoes).
Thats actually a great idea. If someone wants these they order them but what Nike should do is have a limit to how many you can order and have a price from 3 to 5 hundred dollars.
I really don't see these being as limited as everyone thinks they might be just from that video alone. The whole room wasn't even shown so im sure there are lots more where that came from. 

What im really happy about is how these shoes didn't get the early release treatment and found there way to some guy with a website in HK. 

I dare to say that these may have been made here in the USA in one factory with its own police force
laugh.gif
but its good to see that these were given the proper treatment as far as the release of information etc goes. Hopefully everyone that wants one will be able to get a pair.

TRuth be told, for anyone born in the 80's and remembers these in BTTF, there may be the first "holy grail" shoe. I have waited patiently for this shoe and will try my hardest to grap a pair. IDK how these can be rocked tho. I don't do skinnys and baggy jeans will screw up the look. May be a summer show wit some cargos. Either way, much props to tinker & crew over @ NIKE for finally doing this shoe and by the looks of it it's very close to the BTTF model from '89. This iis a monumental moment for Nike... congrats!!!

TRuth be told, for anyone born in the 80's and remembers these in BTTF, there may be the first "holy grail" shoe. I have waited patiently for this shoe and will try my hardest to grap a pair. IDK how these can be rocked tho. I don't do skinnys and baggy jeans will screw up the look. May be a summer show wit some cargos. Either way, much props to tinker & crew over @ NIKE for finally doing this shoe and by the looks of it it's very close to the BTTF model from '89. This iis a monumental moment for Nike... congrats!!!

I'd buy and wear.

26 year old High School Teacher...lol

Hopefully I have a chance at them.

I'd buy and wear.

26 year old High School Teacher...lol

Hopefully I have a chance at them.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.
The REALEST thing said in this thread. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Everyone saying "I want them limited" is being ridiculous because you're all also saying "but I don't want them to be expensive".

Face it. If these bad boys are more limited or as limited as the Yeezy, expect to pay AT LEAST MSRP $500. Sorry, let's be real. This isn't going to be as expensive as some Foams.

And frankly, unless Nike's willing to make at least 100,000 pair of these, I'd rather pay $1,000 for a limited shoe to Nike, the people who put some serious work in to producing something a large portion of people my age have been waiting for since the late 80s/early 90s, than pay $800 over retail for a $200 shoe to some 15 year old kid who could sleep outside Niketown for 3 days who had no idea who Marty McFly or the DeLorean were, prior to some Kanye references or the Hundreds collab with Delorean.

And that's not me being salty. I wish the generation 5-10 years younger than myself could have something as influence as a Back To the Future series in their lives, beside all this Harry Potter crap. I mean, I doubt they'd line up for the Hogwarts Dunk Hi.

The Air Mag is more than a "sneakerhead" shoe. It's a piece of popular culture. A pair should be in the Smithsonian for Christ's sake, if for no other reason than the fact that Nike was able to make a prediction from 23 years ago possible.
The REALEST thing said in this thread. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's the end of days....How long are people gonna camp for these? A month? And I'm also afraid at what kinda precedent Nike is going to set if they do retail these at $500.

I'm gonna try my absolute best to stay away from the hype...

...Honestly though, Back to the Future used to be my $+$%. Great Scott

It's the end of days....How long are people gonna camp for these? A month? And I'm also afraid at what kinda precedent Nike is going to set if they do retail these at $500.

I'm gonna try my absolute best to stay away from the hype...

...Honestly though, Back to the Future used to be my $+$%. Great Scott

nike really got the world's attention with these shoes...people not even into sneakers are talking about these....already
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

nike really got the world's attention with these shoes...people not even into sneakers are talking about these....already
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom