OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice concept and a Die hard BTTF fan and I want em but if they are super hard 2 come by and over $500
 its a pass for me,but you know forget da shoe I want my Hoverboard for real.

can i just buy the little invitation box with the glasses -______-

i want something
frown.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that this release is just the beginning?

Look at all the posts from sole collector. They're saying these do not have power laces and there's a lost episode made for BTTF on how doc buys these and explains power laces aren't invented yet.
Nike are capitalizing on these ones by raising all funds for MJFs foundation. Smart.

Nike has the patent for power laces. We will see these in 2015 with power laces no doubt just like the movie. Everyone just has to be patient and if u want a pair 4 years earlier then fork out extra for them as it's going to a good cause.

Let's hope by 2015 there will be a cure for Parkinson's.

In the meantime I'll be rocking my de LORE couture deLorean tee!
Www.Facebook.com/deLOREcouture

Am I the only one who thinks that this release is just the beginning?

Look at all the posts from sole collector. They're saying these do not have power laces and there's a lost episode made for BTTF on how doc buys these and explains power laces aren't invented yet.
Nike are capitalizing on these ones by raising all funds for MJFs foundation. Smart.

Nike has the patent for power laces. We will see these in 2015 with power laces no doubt just like the movie. Everyone just has to be patient and if u want a pair 4 years earlier then fork out extra for them as it's going to a good cause.

Let's hope by 2015 there will be a cure for Parkinson's.

In the meantime I'll be rocking my de LORE couture deLorean tee!
Www.Facebook.com/deLOREcouture

i'm just wondering, if there really is no power laces? are they just stuck, all tight like that?

cuz i've always been in love with how they look all loose like this, with the strap all open:

mcflyfox.jpg

i'm just wondering, if there really is no power laces? are they just stuck, all tight like that?

cuz i've always been in love with how they look all loose like this, with the strap all open:

mcflyfox.jpg

i'm sure it works like a toddler sneaker where you strap it. the strap looks adjustable to an extent. probably on some velcro %+$* or something.
can't wait til the auctions go live.

i'm sure it works like a toddler sneaker where you strap it. the strap looks adjustable to an extent. probably on some velcro %+$* or something.
can't wait til the auctions go live.

na but real talk tho, air randy, sds or whoever, get the factory to recreate these instead of the air joqdan concords.

na but real talk tho, air randy, sds or whoever, get the factory to recreate these instead of the air joqdan concords.

Bobby good looking out with all the info. Im going to try my luck with these on ebay. Wish me luck

Bobby good looking out with all the info. Im going to try my luck with these on ebay. Wish me luck

Why are people complaining about this release? THIS IS FOR CHARITY PEOPLE!!!!

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

And if you really want a pair....bid on the damn auctions!

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.

Why are people complaining about this release? THIS IS FOR CHARITY PEOPLE!!!!

Sure, does the average NTer have the ability to win one of those auctions? Probably not. But it isn't like they pushed these out to boutiques and threw a $1000 MSRP on them. All the proceeds go to a CHARITY to HELP PEOPLE. Listen, I'd like a pair of these as much as the next man. And I love BTTF as much as the next NTer. But seriously...how can anyone really be mad at how Nike is handling this release? I wish more companies would do stuff like this.

And not to mention, there have already been several nods to another release in 2015.

And if you really want a pair....bid on the damn auctions!

I will say that the lack of auto-lacing does kinda suck. Hopefully that will be in effect come 2015.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

imo these are a collectable, not really a shoe to be worn. I'm glad the money is going to good cause and not to nike
This.

Hopefully Nike Will Release These To The Public Generally... But If They Dont You Can Jus Let All Your Hopes Of Getting This Shoe Go. These Would Be Wanted Sooo Bad By Sooo Many People... Not Only Sneakerheads, But Fans Of The Movie As Well... Which Increases The Demand On These.

Resale Prices Will Be Atleast $3,000 If Not More... Dont Be Surprised If Other Shoes Start Increasing In Value Too... Soon As The SB Lebrons Hit $1000 FC Decided To Make The Yeezys $1500 +.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

imo these are a collectable, not really a shoe to be worn. I'm glad the money is going to good cause and not to nike
This.

Hopefully Nike Will Release These To The Public Generally... But If They Dont You Can Jus Let All Your Hopes Of Getting This Shoe Go. These Would Be Wanted Sooo Bad By Sooo Many People... Not Only Sneakerheads, But Fans Of The Movie As Well... Which Increases The Demand On These.

Resale Prices Will Be Atleast $3,000 If Not More... Dont Be Surprised If Other Shoes Start Increasing In Value Too... Soon As The SB Lebrons Hit $1000 FC Decided To Make The Yeezys $1500 +.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom