OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone troll and bid 100k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts:

-F___ buying a new car...

-Kanye Will buy every size 12 and turn them into sandles for the "N____s in Paris" music video...

-Final bids on eBay = 10-30K...

-Hi-jacking fedex trucks = #PRICELE$$

-I want to be a Billionaire so f______ bad... (Bruno Mars voice)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts:

-F___ buying a new car...

-Kanye Will buy every size 12 and turn them into sandles for the "N____s in Paris" music video...

-Final bids on eBay = 10-30K...

-Hi-jacking fedex trucks = #PRICELE$$

-I want to be a Billionaire so f______ bad... (Bruno Mars voice)

laugh.gif

for people that are disappointed, you can get a replica pair with working lights for only 750. its no real consulation but it's better than nothing if you absolutely must have these.

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

if you win a pair for $10 or $15k you could easily resell them for at least $20k, sounds like a good investment.

for people that are disappointed, you can get a replica pair with working lights for only 750. its no real consulation but it's better than nothing if you absolutely must have these.

these are for a good cause. of course the prices will be high. shoes will be rare and money is for a charity.

this beyond crazy I go to bid again on a pair and before I even get to place the bid It jumps up 1500
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

these are for a good cause. of course the prices will be high. shoes will be rare and money is for a charity.

this beyond crazy I go to bid again on a pair and before I even get to place the bid It jumps up 1500
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom