OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok got a question , I have an un-registered pair of mags.

How do I authenticate them online if I'm not the original purchaser ? I have the authentication code from the license plate, but not the email code.

Is the original purchaser the only one that can authenticate the mags since they have the email code ?

If so, can the mags registration be transferred to a new owner ?

Thanks

How do I authenticate them online if I'm not the original purchaser ? I have the authentication code from the license plate, but not the email code.

Is the original purchaser the only one that can authenticate the mags since they have the email code ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by monday22

Thanks
Probably easiest thing to do is just contact the seller and ask them to forward you the original email that Nike sent out with the Christopher Lloyd video and email code. For what you probably paid on eBay the seller should be more than happy to accomodate you.

Originally Posted by monday22

Thanks
Probably easiest thing to do is just contact the seller and ask them to forward you the original email that Nike sent out with the Christopher Lloyd video and email code. For what you probably paid on eBay the seller should be more than happy to accomodate you.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Made a YCMC donation...why not, right?

well played sir 
pimp.gif

^ Thanks, I wasn't sure if it ended on Christmas eve, also thanks for stating the odds. ~

^ Thanks, I wasn't sure if it ended on Christmas eve, also thanks for stating the odds. ~

Originally Posted by aypi

Can i guy from canada donate and enter the draw too?
laugh.gif

Anyone can donate and be entered to win. Its open to the international market
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aypi

Can i guy from canada donate and enter the draw too?
laugh.gif

Anyone can donate and be entered to win. Its open to the international market
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom