OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by leegray99

Hello I am new here and a bit late to the party,
I am from the UK and when these shoes were announced I was really excited until I found out it was US only auction, but luckily I had a friend in America who was prepared to bid for me and I managed to win a pair!
I use to collect vintage star wars but sold of a chunk to pay for these and its the best decision I made. 

Hope to become a regular poster here.
Congrats on acquiring the Mags and welcome to NT!

tumblr_lvid9flHzR1qzrj11o1_500.jpg

A print I did for my art class. Shout out to the NT who took the original photo. Sorry for forgetting your name but it was posted way back 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lvid9flHzR1qzrj11o1_500.jpg

A print I did for my art class. Shout out to the NT who took the original photo. Sorry for forgetting your name but it was posted way back 
laugh.gif

A little update on my NIKE MAG shoes I am making....

I did a test on the strap. I concealed the wire by poking a hole in the back of the heal and threaded the wire through there. I definitley need to get some wiretape to use inside the strap (so you can't see the wire). I also realized that I made the NIKE cutout wrong as I didn't slant the sides when I cut. DOH!

I am waiting on the person making the upper white part. Hopefully I will have some updates on that soon.

Also I hope to have the Green, Yellow and Red lights wired this next week.

You can see that I am still using this "test" shoe

But, I did decide to go ahead and do the other soles today.

A little update on my NIKE MAG shoes I am making....

I did a test on the strap. I concealed the wire by poking a hole in the back of the heal and threaded the wire through there. I definitley need to get some wiretape to use inside the strap (so you can't see the wire). I also realized that I made the NIKE cutout wrong as I didn't slant the sides when I cut. DOH!

I am waiting on the person making the upper white part. Hopefully I will have some updates on that soon.

Also I hope to have the Green, Yellow and Red lights wired this next week.

You can see that I am still using this "test" shoe

But, I did decide to go ahead and do the other soles today.

I finally got one side of Ankle Lights done. These things are SO bright that the GREEN color get's muted out in photos. These are CRAZY bright!

Check it out!

I finally got one side of Ankle Lights done. These things are SO bright that the GREEN color get's muted out in photos. These are CRAZY bright!

Check it out!

Originally Posted by Leaf

I didn't get the shoes but was able to score the instructions/poster. I figured I'd frame and hang in my place.

nice frame

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am from the UK and when these shoes were announced I was really excited until I found out it was US only auction, but luckily I had a friend in America who was prepared to bid for me and I managed to win a pair!
I use to collect vintage star wars but sold of a chunk to pay for these and its the best decision I made. 

Thanks Rakim

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Lee, I see you have joined the dark side! welcome to NT.

Yep, best side to be

Nice display jedifyfe and cool art, coolnesschris

Originally Posted by Leaf

I didn't get the shoes but was able to score the instructions/poster. I figured I'd frame and hang in my place.

nice frame

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Thanks Rakim

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Lee, I see you have joined the dark side! welcome to NT.

Yep, best side to be

Nice display jedifyfe and cool art, coolnesschris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom