OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another UK lad.  Face like a 10 year old when I pressed thatbutton *typo! THOSE buttons;-)* for the first time.

img1553w.jpg

Another UK lad.  Face like a 10 year old when I pressed thatbutton *typo! THOSE buttons;-)* for the first time.

img1553w.jpg

I like the framing, I have done that with some 'classic' Nike and Rbk ads but I really like that

I like the framing, I have done that with some 'classic' Nike and Rbk ads but I really like that

If anyone in the UK has a pair of size 8 or size 9 Mags and are finding them a bit tight, I've got size 10s that are just a tiny bit too big. Would be willing to trade, box and shoes are immaculate. If not, no worries, it's hardly noticeable anyway!

If anyone in the UK has a pair of size 8 or size 9 Mags and are finding them a bit tight, I've got size 10s that are just a tiny bit too big. Would be willing to trade, box and shoes are immaculate. If not, no worries, it's hardly noticeable anyway!

Originally Posted by iCan

Thank you to ALL who signed up for the $1 raffle....

We have over 5000 entries and will be pulling a name on Christmas Eve! Still time to sign up!!

http://givingback.classipyed.com

the bigger the amount, the better your chances!
i was just about to ask about the raffle ican

nice of you to keep us updated i was getting worried there for a second

Originally Posted by iCan

Thank you to ALL who signed up for the $1 raffle....

We have over 5000 entries and will be pulling a name on Christmas Eve! Still time to sign up!!

http://givingback.classipyed.com

the bigger the amount, the better your chances!
i was just about to ask about the raffle ican

nice of you to keep us updated i was getting worried there for a second

for those who copped mags, make sure you check to see all the lights work. They will be out of their 90 day warranty in a week or so.

for those who copped mags, make sure you check to see all the lights work. They will be out of their 90 day warranty in a week or so.

I got the wire tape today and after about an hour of trial and error, I got a strap done. The wire is so thin that you can't see it at all! It also allows me to pull the strap tighter and make the rear white part more flush.

All I have to do is make the top white part fit perfect and I am off to making the final shoes!!

I got the wire tape today and after about an hour of trial and error, I got a strap done. The wire is so thin that you can't see it at all! It also allows me to pull the strap tighter and make the rear white part more flush.

All I have to do is make the top white part fit perfect and I am off to making the final shoes!!

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Cheers for the heads up buddy.  I have let mine run down and charged them both up twice now to make sure.

By the way, did you find that when charging either one or both shoes, that the charger wire has to be pushed up into the rubber quite hard to make a good connection to begin charging?  At first only one of my shoes was blinking red and I just thought that was how it was meant to be, but then I pushed the cable on the second shoe up a good 2mm extra to press a bit harder against the rubber and off it went.  Maybe i'm just been too soft with them as they skint me for a few months 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Cheers for the heads up buddy.  I have let mine run down and charged them both up twice now to make sure.

By the way, did you find that when charging either one or both shoes, that the charger wire has to be pushed up into the rubber quite hard to make a good connection to begin charging?  At first only one of my shoes was blinking red and I just thought that was how it was meant to be, but then I pushed the cable on the second shoe up a good 2mm extra to press a bit harder against the rubber and off it went.  Maybe i'm just been too soft with them as they skint me for a few months 
laugh.gif

p.s. Brad, sweet job man, really near completion now! I'll be adding my el tape hopefully in the next few days. Damn long delivery from China ;-)

p.s. Brad, sweet job man, really near completion now! I'll be adding my el tape hopefully in the next few days. Damn long delivery from China ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom