Official: NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 - Summer 2012 (CounterKicks.com)

I'm gonna copp livestrongs today, only CW currently worth discussion so far available. I can't get em in CT, NYC and Bos has em so I'm gonna order em off NDC like....now.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by waverder

Picked up the livestrongs for $105 and they came in today.. These are beautiful..

damn. $105? who/what/when/where/why?

I'd guess he has a Swoosh account?

But yeah, those pics have me sold on the LS's. I really don't want to pay retail for them though.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by waverder

Picked up the livestrongs for $105 and they came in today.. These are beautiful..

damn. $105? who/what/when/where/why?

I'd guess he has a Swoosh account?

But yeah, those pics have me sold on the LS's. I really don't want to pay retail for them though.
mad.gif

has anyone actually copped to run in? i am an avid runner and sneakerhead and was thinking of copping them for my runs. wanted to see if they were worth it?

has anyone actually copped to run in? i am an avid runner and sneakerhead and was thinking of copping them for my runs. wanted to see if they were worth it?

Originally Posted by lildzup

Been running in them for about a week now and they're great. I like them better (comfort-wise) than the 2009's and I have about 20 pair of those. Only 3 so far of the 2012's...but it's early.

Been running in them for about a week now and they're great. I like them better (comfort-wise) than the 2009's and I have about 20 pair of those. Only 3 so far of the 2012's...but it's early.

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

eek.gif
pimp.gif

has anyone actually copped to run in? i am an avid runner and sneakerhead and was thinking of copping them for my runs. wanted to see if they were wort

AM2009 (Neptune Blue Air Attack Pack) sole after two 42K and a couple of 21K in 6 months time (Aug 2010 - Feb 2011) you wouldn't want to spend $160++.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

has anyone actually copped to run in? i am an avid runner and sneakerhead and was thinking of copping them for my runs. wanted to see if they were wort

AM2009 (Neptune Blue Air Attack Pack) sole after two 42K and a couple of 21K in 6 months time (Aug 2010 - Feb 2011) you wouldn't want to spend $160++.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Back
Top Bottom