OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$175 Shipped for All-Star Lebron VII's a good deal???[/color]
nerd.gif

thats a good deal to me..

retail is 160$ most places have tax.. so it would bring it to like 169-171

4$ for shipping is great

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks Fresh...[/color]

ones i'm collecting not buying other ones just due to the shoe being all black with the neon kind of a rememberance of heath ledger for me. Really like this cw.

Originally Posted by YurCoffinOrMine

so assuming the PS drop this weekend does anyone know if they would be excluded from the 30 off 100 deal at FTL??
Most likely they will be excluded. Being that its a new release

I went to M.O.A. today and saw the all grey and grey/orange lebron's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But gonna need to scoop a pair of those all grey really nice up close

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Oahugrown where did you get the shirt and price? info please? thanks

my newest pick up....matching dunkman shorts for the cheap!!
pimp.gif
(also got the kobe aces and a pair of matching jordan shorts for my white/red 12s and other jordans haha)
0ce25e4e063f8139fe137b49650a1e388f0cfc7.jpg

where u get the lbj neon green shorts...i been looking all over

for those that keep pm'ing me about the shorts, ive gotten about 12 pms already, it was ok at first and now its annoying....so to put an end to the PMs I got them at NTLA for around 21 bucks and it was on the sale rack so there werent many left. I was actually there again today and saw about 3 pairs left i saw another M (which is my size that i got) and like a XL or XXL i cant remember, i know some NTers must have called in because when i was browsing i heard one worker ask another about them and he went to the phone after, so hopefully they got a pair, but you need to ask if they will ship to you.

as for style number i dont have my tag since i took them off to wear but im sure the worker can help you find some or something of that nature. good luck and no more pms please, its taking me away from work and i dont want to come home from a long day of work to an inbox full of messages about a pair of shorts that were limited in quantity to begin with since it was on the small sale rack.

thanks for your understanding.

does anyone know what other nt's besides sf and las vegas that marked down the

wht/blk/red pair?

^ Chicago^

Nice shorts Drew, those are sweet I bought the all black and the grey and white pair wish I would have found those.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

for those that keep pm'ing me about the shorts, ive gotten about 12 pms already, it was ok at first and now its annoying....so to put an end to the PMs I got them at NTLA for around 21 bucks and it was on the sale rack so there werent many left. I was actually there again today and saw about 3 pairs left i saw another M (which is my size that i got) and like a XL or XXL i cant remember, i know some NTers must have called in because when i was browsing i heard one worker ask another about them and he went to the phone after, so hopefully they got a pair, but you need to ask if they will ship to you.

as for style number i dont have my tag since i took them off to wear but im sure the worker can help you find some or something of that nature. good luck and no more pms please, its taking me away from work and i dont want to come home from a long day of work to an inbox full of messages about a pair of shorts that were limited in quantity to begin with since it was on the small sale rack.

thanks for your understanding.

DMV Sportszone also had those shorts

Back
Top Bottom