OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by gavman23

has anyone been able to get their hands on the black/white ps vii's (concords)? I keep looking at the stock photo on eastbay and when you click on the zoom and other views and it brings up the big photo it really looks like that pattern from the kobes and the max hyperizes is on the black patent part. I really hope there is no design on the patent, but I'm wondering if anyone has them and can tell if there is a pattern or not.

i haven't seen these in person yet but someone posted a close-up pic on pg 84. the pattern you see is the playoff pack (pop) pattern. it can be found on the pop edition lebron vii, kobe v and hyperize.

hahaha pops thats funny 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

silverswoosh they're sitting at a lot of my DTLR's.
Bamma's got bills in the DMV...and a pair of Griffs or Black Nike Boots are money well spent before anything else... Jordan, Bron OR Kobe...

Just sayin

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so the VII cw are done???? wth!!!
mad.gif
no HWC?
frown.gif

Wait for him to get MVP and that championship.... hopefully

I can't imagine Nike just saying forget his MVP award
Fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Brandon3000 wrote:

blackcat23mj wrote:

mad.gif
no HWC?
frown.gif

Wait for him to get MVP and that championship.... hopefully

I can't imagine Nike just saying forget his MVP award
Fixed
wink.gif

When you been a fan of cleveland sports as long as I have.... but I'm optimistic this year as always. GO CAVS!!!!

96626374cfe2f7ef8e3bee18b9455b481b887f0c.pjpg

Was taking back some Penny II's (too small) at Footlocker today, and saw some Red Carpets on display.  It must be my lucky day, because they had one pair left and it was my size 11.5, plus I got to use the $30 off coupon.  They are in perfect condition, the last pair I had the leather was cracked on the toebox.  RC's for $130, made my weekend!  It was the first time I went to the Richmond Town Center Footlocker, the half hour drive was well worth it.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Can you give me the upc # on those red carpets^^

UPC is 4105220904115. I had Footlocker check on Thursday and nothing came up in the system.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I miss Richmond Mall!!!!! I used to kick it there a lot
It is a really big Footlocker, they had a nice selection.  Between Richmond and Tower City, they are probably the best Footlockers in town.  

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

mad.gif
no HWC?
frown.gif

I know say it ain't so Nike.  I love this shoe but feel some of the best colorways we didn't even see.  Cmon nike at least give us the HWCs...  and I agree I'm crossing my fingers they do a shoe if he gets the MVP again.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by mdalakas

Brandon3000 wrote:

I miss Richmond Mall!!!!! I used to kick it there a lot
It is a really big Footlocker, they had a nice selection.  Between Richmond and Tower City, they are probably the best Footlockers in town.  

Theres one on Euclid down the way... theyre not the nicest or safest by any means but I copped the Olympic VII's there after accidently sleeping in (had my size as the last shoe left ftw) and I also got the wht/blk/red Lebron III's there for like $70 on friends and family after they were sold out everywhere.... anyways yea i just miss Cleveland low key! U gonna hit up that Cleveland got Sole?

Got em at the NBA store while I was on spring break, and I'm not a big Bape fan big I thought it looked pretty good with the shoes.

Congrats to that dude. I take back all my critiques about the oranges. They're pretty much perfect.

i also disliked the orange hwc when i first saw them but now i love them. i still like the blue hwc more but i would be just fine with the oranges also. im still so upset that nike has had ample time to drop some more air max vii colorways but they refuse to do it.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Well there already at some peoples champs from and preorder on eastbay there not too limited
Weren't the ASGs and Red Carpets the same way?  Those were limited.
And you seen the POP White/Black/Sport Red (Concord) ones at some champs? Where?

I loved the orange HWC when I first saw them, and those pics just mad me want them even more! Why can't those come out?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom