OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

imo those new HWCs are
pimp.gif
. should i start a new thread for the lebron VIII or just post pics here? or should i save them?

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Anyone have the CTK sku?
I'm probably gonna end up copping these instead of saving up for the VII/11 or CavFanatics since those are still uncertain...
This is the style number. Not sure if that helps.

375664-601

If you are trying to order from Footlocker that is not the number you will need. I will post shortly, but first I have to order mine! 
wink.gif
Lol ok cool, order your pair then hook me up with that SKU
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Let me ask you guy's.. Are the POP's besides what they are abbreviated for, always associated with the "triangle print"??? Because the Kobe V POP has the triangles and so does the Lebron VII, IMO it ruins the patent leather.. Some of you who order them online may want to check them out in person first, as the pic's do not show how they REALLY look.. Just some food for thought!
Last years POPs had the tongue design in common.  This year is the triangles.

As for the second HWC.  Quality suede > Patent Leather always.  Lose the speckles on all the HWC shoes.  Not a good look.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I believe so Drew, and folks don't forget, you're not allowed to complain on here!
Might irritate a new head on these boards!
already did.....
smh.gif

Anyone have the CTK sku?
I'm probably gonna end up copping these instead of saving up for the VII/11 or CavFanatics since those are still uncertain...

375664-601

If you are trying to order from Footlocker that is not the number you will need. I will post shortly, but first I have to order mine! 
wink.gif
smokin.gif
Got that from another site.

41-03446-804

Any pics out yet?

With all the debate about what LeBron James will wear this postseason, you’ve probably been too busy to even speculate about what his next flagship shoe will look like. Well, commence to speculating, because here’s a little teaser for the upcoming Nike Air Max LeBron VIII. From the silhouette in Nike’s Holiday 2010 catalog, you can see that the AMLVIII is quite a bit like the AMLVII. Both feature 360 Max Air cushioning and the overall shape is very similar. The Eight will feature a heel pull that’s more like the Zoom LeBron VI than the ‘hidden’ one on the AML7, plus a tongue that exceeds all previous LeBrons in terms of height. A lot can change between now and the November 2010 release, so be sure to stick with Sneaker News for the latest on the Air Max LeBron VIII.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Let me ask you guy's.. Are the POP's besides what they are abbreviated for, always associated with the "triangle print"??? Because the Kobe V POP has the triangles and so does the Lebron VII, IMO it ruins the patent leather.. Some of you who order them online may want to check them out in person first, as the pic's do not show how they REALLY look.. Just some food for thought!
Last years POPs had the tongue design in common.  This year is the triangles.

As for the second HWC.  Quality suede > Patent Leather always.  Lose the speckles on all the HWC shoes.  Not a good look.
Cool man, thanks for the info!
smile.gif

actually its october 2010^ here you guys some teaser pics of the air max lebron VIII
ztvl06.jpg

n18kfr.jpg

htagr9.jpg

AND WHAT MIGHT REPLACE THE 23LOGO
353cndf.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!

Anyone have the CTK sku?

375664-601

wink.gif
smokin.gif

41-03446-804

Guys, those are the wrong numbers for the CTK if you are ordering from Footlocker. I ordered mine, so I will keep my word.  Here it is 0535539004 & then your sz. for ex. I wear a 12 so it 0535539004120. Heck its double down Friday the Akron SKU is 0535538204

Anyone have the CTK sku?

375664-601

wink.gif
smokin.gif

41-03446-804

Guys, those are the wrong numbers for the CTK if you are ordering from Footlocker. I ordered mine, so I will keep my word.  Here it is 0535539004 & then your sz. for ex. I wear a 12 so it 0535539004120. Heck its double down Friday the Akron SKU is 0535538204

Thanks for getting us the right one!

awww !!%$ here we GOOOOO! I love it!!!! Thanks for posting pics!!!!

btw... I see the black and red color-way... *coughs* Thanks for stayin around bron...

Damn good job getting all that info.. The VII was my favorite out of his signature line but I cant wait to see how the VIII turns out.

Back
Top Bottom