OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

So am I the only one who is having a hard time believing that the DUNKMANS won't drop at ANY footlocker locations...I would hate to buy a bunch at retail only to see them in HOH, or Footactions in the next week or two....

what was the news on that exactly? They just cancelled their orders? Well then where are the pairs that were produced for them going?
why? are you planning to resell or are already reselling? why would you buy a bunch of pairs and care if they drop in HOH or footactions in the next week or two. im confused

BTW i updated the first post with the svsm some PEs that i came across and the mtags....its a long post so organization might get worse as its updated but ill try to keep everything on the first post so people dont have to jump around

OR

ill just post the link to the page so that its not too cluttered, so that if you want an update and i see it posted ill just post a link to that post so the first post isnt like a million miles long

That was the best thing that could have happened to the Bron thread.

Now we can see an updated first page.

Originally Posted by gottig10

That was some str8 bs that the other one got locked....the mod could have left it open, and just deleted the selling post......smh

Wow! That mod is almost never in the Nike section too, I see him in the Jordan Brand forum all the time. I guess the one positive is at least the first page is updated now witha the information.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gottig10

That was some str8 bs that the other one got locked....the mod could have left it open, and just deleted the selling post......smh

Wow! That mod is almost never in the Nike section too, I see him in the Jordan Brand forum all the time. I guess the one positive is at least the first page is updated now witha the information.
its probably for the better cause that first page was just horrible. Iwonder who is going to be the first person to post "sig check", " im looking for Dunkmans or RCs sz 10 need help"
smh.gif

people just need to flat out learn how to use their sigs.

I own 7 different CW's of the VII's.  Dunkmans, Christmas, White/Red, Wht/Red/Blk, RC's, ASG's, and the Blk/Glds.  Am I the only one that loves the Christmas ones?

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Soam I the only one who is having a hard time believing that the DUNKMANSwon't drop at ANY footlocker locations...I would hate to buy a bunch atretail only to see them in HOH, or Footactions in the next week ortwo....

what was the news on that exactly? They just cancelledtheir orders? Well then where are the pairs that were produced for themgoing?
why? are you planning to resell or arealready reselling? why would you buy a bunch of pairs and care if theydrop in HOH or footactions in the next week or two. im confused

Because I get discount from FL and not the little mom and pop holes around my way that have them...I am just saying I would hate to buy them for $160 tomorrow, when I may be able to get them for waaay cheaper later...I just have a hard time believing these won't be found in any FL stores whatsoever...If they cancelled their order (which is what I heard) that means they had originally placed an order, which means there were probably pairs made for them, I just wanted to know if anyone knew where those cancelled pairs were being sold if not FL Incs stores...

Did mom & pops just get more to sell?...which doesn't seem to be the case since they seem to only have 12-18 per store...will nike just replenish their stock once they go through their first orders?...or is Nike gonna pull one of there little bamboozles and let the original retailers who bought them sell at retail and then drop them at an outlet as B grades or something

and I always by a bunch of everything....I like bunches of things I like...why settle for just one...Its better than paying over retail down the road from some reseller when my first pairs aren't so nice anymore...sorry to confuse you......lol

now can someone tell me what the official story on this was...I tried to find the original post where someone had stated this whole "FL cancelling their order" but I can't seem to find it...

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Thanks for starting it up blackcat23mj. Good luck
haha thanks ill need it, especially given nike is releasing a billion colors for this shoe

authenticguaranteed i hear you dude. i was just playing with you.  good thing on that discount for you...lucky duck.

would your DM or someone higher up in FTL at work know? ive been wondering the same thing, but i pulled the trigger because its the only cw i like, didnt plan on copping the 7s until i saw the dunkmans and fell in love with it...the only other cw i would really want is the HWC in any of the colors that he wore...they are so sweeeeet
pimp.gif

would your DM or someone higher up in FTL at work know? ive been wondering the same thing,
Aaah DM's, managers, whatever...even if they were supposed to know, most of them, atleast the ones I have dealt with, don't know anything unless it is given to them in an email by corporate, and to my knowledge there was never an email sent out about these being cancelled to the stores n my area, which is why I wonder the validity of this rumor...unless it has been confirmed by someone we know knows the deal...It just seems so hard to believe that the HOH wouldn't get them, but the small regional chain around my way would...

I guess Ill just go get two for retail tomorrow morning, and see what happens in the next couple weeks....If I end up getting them cheaper later on, I can always take one pair back....

I was not expecting them to go down like this...so if anyone knows the truth about FL cancelling please let me know by tomorrow morning if I can expect atleast a HOH release on these?>

THANKs

The Black/Pinks are sick! Wow, Some nice colorways and pics.. Dunkmans are decent too.

Im still tryin to find some ASGs!  I had them in my hand when they released in hohla but left with the kobe asg instead, kickin myself still!

Guess in order to help other members out and hook them up you have to take it to the buy/sell forum now.
eyes.gif

Okay....

Still praying on those HWCs....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Now i can find useful information in this thread..

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!!!!

Got my akrons in the other day..there beautiful!

WILL!! my man! where the heck have you been? ive bbm'd you but no response.
frown.gif

hope all is well with you bro. did you change your pin on your bbm?
Nah bro..lol..just been really hectic lately..

great post by OP. sad to see the previous 7s thread locked.
can't wait to see more cws of the PS's.

Back
Top Bottom