OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

question regarding the usa ps's:  does the shoe come with 2 laces (navy and white)?  eastbay pics have the navy laces but some internet pics have the white laces.  if anyone knows pls help...
thanks

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This thread is dying since bron got spanked out of the playoffs. Hope everyone got their VII's in their respective styles. If not, there are still places that have them available.
u know anywhere i can get all stars in a 10.5??

[h2]Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24 [/h2]
If they aren't excluded, put in work
pimp.gif

id have to agree fresh.  they are beautiful, not worth the price tag people are asking, but at retail, id grab a few pairs.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

id have to agree fresh.  they are beautiful, not worth the price tag people are asking, but at retail, id grab a few pairs.
yeah, thats too bad you couldnt find one for a reasonable price, definitely woulda copped 2/3 if they had retailed.  oh well...glad i got mine

Originally Posted by xxedgyxx

question regarding the usa ps's:  does the shoe come with 2 laces (navy and white)?  eastbay pics have the navy laces but some internet pics have the white laces.  if anyone knows pls help...
thanks
Saw them in person at my local Footlocker, he had them in the back.. They come with white laces and only one pair, they look real nice!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i was quoted $850 lol, no thanks.  i wouldnt pay over $500

Any word on any of the air max lows dropping.  I would love these for the summer! 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

deionandmelo wrote:
cavs fanatics > orange hwc > all blue hwc > deions 

We're still at this huh? lol
$850 for the HWC's?  damn! you know someone is gonna buy that crap eventually though lol.  

Earl, a few CWs of the lows are already out bro.  And NO! don't get them! they're garbage! 

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You should be thankful I posted something to keep this thread alive.  No need to cry.
laugh.gif

Would you rather I post this monstrosity?
sick.gif
Actually, I would rather you post the "monstrosity" as it's Lebron VII related. Nobody's crying....But when people keep getting off track and find the post either locked and/or unstickied, you can bet we'll have a bunch of "crying" in here. Maybe some of y'all don't remember the last post that got locked. It was like someone's dog got killed.

As I said before, take all other Lebron related matter to the sports forum where I'm sure there's multiple topics being discussed.

I'm really not feeling the Low top Vii's @ all.

the blk/blk and wht/wht is OK...but i wouldn't cop.

I def need to pick up the SLH PS VII's and I'm waiting on those wht/navy Ps vii's to drop.

I'm really feeling the PS's.... ultra lightweight and comfy.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Has anyone hooped in both AMVII and PS? And which one did you prefer?

It's not even close. The PS is leagues better than the AMVII for me for basketball. I know some people love playing in the AMVIIs. I hated them. I love playing in my PSes.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Raymo24TX wrote:
Has anyone hooped in both AMVII and PS? And which one did you prefer?

Its definitely the PS....In fact the PS might be my favorite Basketball performance sneaker of all time. I love the Kobe V but I like the mid cut and the feeling of more cushioning in the PS. Even though I think both shoes have the same amount of Zoom.
The PS has 14mm zoom in the heel and 8mm zoom in forefoot. The Kobe Vs have 8mm zoom in the heel and a 6mm met zoom (i.e., small) in the forefoot. The cushioning in the PS is way better the Kobes. I like the Kobes, but they just don't have the cushioning that I need for extended runs. The PS is near perfect. Its in my top 5 for all time favorite basketball shoes....

the price for the PE's be ridiculous...i remember i got quoted 1200 for some LBJ3's...got them a year later for a quarter of the price.

Wow $850 for the HWC's, theyre nice but just couldnt pay that much even if i would be one of the few people who owns em. Like a few of u said $500 is the most i'd be willing to pay

Back
Top Bottom