OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

surely this must be a mistake on Eastbay's part. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Must be.

i saw some dunkmans at sheikh at baybrook mall in webster, tx. sheikh should be able to order you a pair of dunkmans if other stores still have them. i cant believe the air max lbj 7 is done. i had so much anticipation for future releases. at least jb is dropping some heat for me to spend my money on.

lebron thread if all PE's were released - 700+ pages
Kobe thread with most colors being released - already over 1000+

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

lebron thread if all PE's were released - 700+ pages
Kobe thread with most colors being released - already over 1000+

Lol, Kobe sig line fails to disappoint that consumers.

Either way -- take what you can and hunt for the other shoes. That's what I've been doing - the hunts more than half the fun. Makes you really pay attention to the fine details in the shoes construction when they are not readily available to the masses.

But some people just want to complain.

The only thing that upset me was the no Nike I.d.

Do you guys think the Lebron VII PS were a flop?

The shoe itself is a good shoe, however with Lebron's early exit from the playoffs, the product launch and marketing campaign screwed up large

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

I think it flopped...But that's good for me, I can get the POP sometime for cheap.
For real, I'd love to get a pair of the PS's for cheap to ball in.

I saw some of the nba draft combine on nba tv earlier today and lebron's boy john wall was rocking the POPs

Nice pics of the white/navy PS on the shelf. I will try to pick those up soon. Broke these out for the first time today, great shoe, and very underrated IMO.

Back
Top Bottom