OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

anyone know where i can get this years nike MVP tee? i missed out on it first time around

i just saw em at the outlets (johnson creek WI) - 920-699-4111.
awesome avy torotrigger. Go Packers!

Originally Posted by lbj19

spot the difference:

the new addition and perhaps the last among the new stuff:
Both of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

spot the difference:

the new addition and perhaps the last among the new stuff:

ill play

diff colored laces, the V eyelet on one pair and none on the other...the dots/holes on the toe box, the cushioning padded area on the ankles, the tongue, the outsole, one has a free like design and the other the LBJ AM7 sole, the heel tab or hook....

the similarities are that they are both ugly. lol jk

that was a fun game.

They didn't, and the Air Max only dropped the Philippines. PS were scraped when he didn't make it to the Finals, some pairs released and some people got their hands on a pair.

^^

No problem, I was able to get a size 12, my supize as I refuse to buy bigger or smaller, in the MVP PS POP,.

Now I'm just waiting, patiently waiting , ( you hear that Nike ) until the Air Max Lebron VII MVP releases in the states.

If anything, anyone with a size 12 Air Max Lebron VII MVP, I'll take them off of yours hands.

What's a good price for the originals?

I really don't care about the colorway because for a dude like me at 6'1 205, flat feel and achy knees Lebrons are perfect for me to hoop in.

At this point in the shoe's lifecycle what ticket should I expect to pay for an 11.5 in any color of the Air Maxes?

Back
Top Bottom