OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Played us LOL

Good one rock! Thought my iPhone was acting up, I was about to launch it until I refreshed and saw the rest of the posts lol. Sooooooooo HWC release date anyone? Oh and um not feeling the UK colorway!

Finally pulled the trigger on the Dunkman's today paid 215+25$ for shipping. I can't wait to get these!! Haven't been this excited for a while.

I wanna swap the laces on my Akrons with the gold laces from the CTKs..I know somebody posted a picture (i think KnicksFreshKnicks) but I'm too lazy to scroll through 90 pages to find it..Can someone repost it if they have it?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ I had 'em for $190 shipped. Damn you paid, 240?

And I bought them from the NBA store for $118. $240 is crazy but if you love the show, why not.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I wanna swap the laces on my Akrons with the gold laces from the CTKs..I know somebody posted a picture (i think Knicks   Fresh   Knicks) but I'm too lazy to scroll through 90 pages to find it..Can someone repost it if they have it?
i didn't have a pic, i asked someone with the shoe if they could..

some1 did.. not sure.. i think it was hot butter..

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Finally pulled the trigger on the Dunkman's today paid 215+25$ for shipping. I can't wait to get these!! Haven't been this excited for a while.

damn that aint cheap, but u will love them!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I wanna swap the laces on my Akrons with the gold laces from the CTKs..I know somebody posted a picture (i think Knicks   Fresh   Knicks) but I'm too lazy to scroll through 90 pages to find it..Can someone repost it if they have it?
i didn't have a pic, i asked someone with the shoe if they could..

some1 did.. not sure.. i think it was hot butter..
Here are all lace switch pics I was able to save:
http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_j...ikeAirMaxLeBronVIIGallery2&filter=lace-switch
via ISS&NT

Originally Posted by pay jape

id still take kentuckys over anything though.
give me those kentucky's nike before i give you an earful like frank martin.

THOSE ARE TOO HOT OF A COLORWAY TO REMAIN UNRELEASED.

size 15 check your local nordstrom racks they have lebrons and kobe V for like 49.99...i saw a pair of kobe V sz 15 for 49.99 i didnt see how much the brons were (they were the white/black/gold) still a great price for this year's model.

Finally got my Dunkmans, and noticed they feel softer/more comfortable than the Red Carpets...Anyone else notice that?

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Niketown Chicago marked down their Air Max LeBron VII!!!!

Christmas $180, SALE: $99.99
White/Red $160, SALE: $89.99
All Black $160, SALE: $89.99
White/Black/Red (1st cw) $160, SALE: $89.99

Red Carpet & Black/White still $160, BOOOO........
Phone Number?!  They ship through phone order right?  I wouldn't mind a pair to ball in for $90.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Niketown Chicago marked down their Air Max LeBron VII!!!!

Christmas $180, SALE: $99.99
White/Red $160, SALE: $89.99
All Black $160, SALE: $89.99
White/Black/Red (1st cw) $160, SALE: $89.99

Red Carpet & Black/White still $160, BOOOO........
Phone Number?!  They ship through phone order right?  I wouldn't mind a pair to ball in for $90.
juice..heard of google? but yea NTs do phone orders and ship to you just pay shipping. im not going to google the number for you, i think you are old enough to do that now.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom