OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

If the HWC's drop, so will the balance of my checking account. That's a definite minimum of two pair.

Ok, I hope this info turns out to be true. I need 1 or 2 more pairs before I'm satisfied.
HWC's and Kentuckys PLEASE!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

PLEASE the ORANGE COLORWAY....  B Day IV's are blue and orange..

lets get some all orange and blue colorway popppin d

that orange and orange speckle sole and check
pimp.gif

cosign - Orange >>>>> blue - already have a pair of bday 4s...

If it is the orange, I'm passing. I'm about to cop the KD II creamsicles and that's enough orange shoes as it is. Hoping for the blue pairs.
kd2 aint got sh|t on the hwc - you should get rid of those creams if that is the case
laugh.gif

lol toro about the creamsicles lol

KD's line is so underrated. Creamsicles go hard bro, don't sleep. I'll probably end up copping the hwc once I see the pics, but no way I'm passing on creamsicles. Try on a pair and you'll see what I mean.

lol naw lemme stop..

2 is enough for me.. toro, you a balla

ha, nah - just buying what i like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead214

KD'sline is so underrated. Creamsicles go hard bro, don't sleep. I'llprobably end up copping the hwc once I see the pics, but no way I'mpassing on creamsicles. Try on a pair and you'll see what I mean.

Glad the KD2 is as nice as it is...that KD1 was more hawt than hot.

also like him keeping the costs down too.
my input from a different thread - i agree that is underrated and i like it a lot; its still:   KD2 < ANY LEBRON, ever.

^^^I still need me a pair of creamsicles....

HWCs?
nerd.gif

I need to find an HOH hookup.....

I wore my dunkmans the other day and got a lot of compliments. Kept it simple with a a white polo and some cargo shorts.....

please make it widely available NIKE!!! i need those blue HWC!!! yet i already hear HOH release, but make it GR!!! i need these and im done with the 7s, dunkmans and blue HWC or the orange will have me set on the VII!! dont drop the ball this time nike!! i have faith in you guys!! haha

excited.gif

lol naw lemme stop..

2 is enough for me.. toro, you a balla

ha, nah - just buying what i like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead214

KD'sline is so underrated. Creamsicles go hard bro, don't sleep. I'llprobably end up copping the hwc once I see the pics, but no way I'mpassing on creamsicles. Try on a pair and you'll see what I mean.

Glad the KD2 is as nice as it is...that KD1 was more hawt than hot.

also like him keeping the costs down too.
my input from a different thread - i agree that is underrated and i like it a lot; its still:   KD2 < ANY LEBRON, ever.

Compare the first two lebrons to the first two durants. It's closer than you think. IMO, I don't really like the first two lebrons. Doesn't help it's cause when I can buy two pairs of Durants for almost the same price as one pair of lebrons and durant's intent since he signed with Nike was to make a cheap shoe everyone could purchase. It wasn't until the Lebron III's that I was into Lebron's shoe. To each his own.

Originally Posted by Executive76

eek.gif
I was just about done with this thread. Blue HWC
nerd.gif

if it's the orange
indifferent.gif

lol u give a stoneface like orange HWC are wack.. they piff man.. and the details that on those bad boys are crazy...

both HWC are good...

Orange are just slightttyyyy better..

Nike if you reading this also, drop all of

HWC, Cav fanatics and UK .. stop playing

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I dont like the speckles on the oranges, they make them look kind of tacky.

laugh.gif
, everyone is entitled to thier opinion, i respect that...

lol but wait, isn't our big apple's speckle sole?
nerd.gif
 lol

kentuckys please....and release them in kentucky lol, not just HOHs. NIKE will sell out in every store they put them in if they released em in ky, and i know everyone else in here wants em. just dont undrstand it.

give me BLUE HWC and CAVS FAN and im good.  i dont need orange and red, much rather have blue and red. but of course id be happy w orange as long as we get HWC

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

HWCs or not these will always be my favourite AMVIIs!

Those Red Carpets are the one's that got away from me. 
frown.gif
I need a pair ASAP.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I dont like the speckles on the oranges, they make them look kind of tacky.

laugh.gif
, everyone is entitled to thier opinion, i respect that...

lol but wait, isn't our big apple's speckle sole?
nerd.gif
 lol
(check Big Apple's)...hmmm tru dat, but those seem to fit the shoe better and they arent as noticeable (looking like concrete).  It just seems like they threw the speckles on the HWC's just for the hell of it and could have done without.  Thanks for the respect though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom