OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Gosh i cant stop lookin at Ty's pic
pimp.gif

Im so damn envious

anyways Heres a quick pic of my AMVIIs

Ive worn most of them... (Except for the doubles of course and the CTKs)

Retail for Half.. Discounted on the other half..

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab139/Decembersown21/?action=view&current=013.jpg

Lookin back at my VIIs im satisfied and happy w/ them

BUT

Then i see all these (The 7/11s [
roll.gif
] and the Pennys and the Blue HWCs) that are so damn piff  and knowing that all those hot kicks will most likely NOT release ERKS me!

2ihxlhl.gif

Them %%%$$ are amazing! The LBJ 7 Just keeps getting better for those who are privvy to exclusiveness...but SMH @ why Nike isnt dropping the heat? Im already 5 pairs in and would gladly get the rest but just release the Heat!!!! C'mon Nike!

Just a little insight:

I know Jordan Brand gave Nike Basketball VP's the BLUEs when the Jordan XI Inspired Sharkleys were mocked up. I believe they put the kabash on one of them at first.. I can ONLY IMAGINE what those must have been like. Put it this way...

If these didnt come out, they wouldnt be just a slap in the face to Consumers and the HoH fans, but a slap in the Face of Petrie himself and not doing the best for the line you can do..... This is where I present when BUZZ kills Business. As stated above... the fact that colorways seen but not heard from turn you off from the entire line can actually catch fire just like the fact that releases catch fire by word of mouth...

However I said IF these didnt release...

he he.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

if any1 cares lebron wore a pair of ps today
Was this pregame or something?  I thought he was wearing the navy GR today..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just a little insight:

I know Jordan Brand gave Nike Basketball VP's the BLUEs when the Jordan XI Inspired Sharkleys were mocked up. I believe they put the kabash on one of them at first.. I can ONLY IMAGINE what those must have been like. Put it this way...

If these didnt come out, they wouldnt be just a slap in the face to Consumers and the HoH fans, but a slap in the Face of Petrie himself and not doing the best for the line you can do..... This is where I present when BUZZ kills Business. As stated above... the fact that colorways seen but not heard from turn you off from the entire line can actually catch fire just like the fact that releases catch fire by word of mouth...

he he.

keeping my eyes wide open lol......

although the XI inspired brons are ill i see it the opposite way

releasing those would be more of an insult to lebron

a sig shoe modeled after a more popular sig shoe from the (then) same company?

this is also why i don't like the ps7's in the concord colorway

Originally Posted by metallic

Just a little insight:

he he.

interesting info rock. hopefully those bred and HWC do release.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

FLINTGREY wrote:

LonelyBoySole wrote:

Yeah, just peeped on his blog.  I nearly spit out my lunch after seeing all three lined up.

Ty, let me know when you rock'em -- I'll swing down to 672 N Wells to stare at your feet....lol

Nice to see people from chicago representing. Everytime i see people posting from my city i always wish i could put a face to the user name in case i see someone on the streets. The only person i have an image of and have seen but never said what up to is flipjays. Anyhow its nice to see people from the chi doing it big and those black/red VIIs are sick.

mad.gif
I NEED ALL THREE OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon Nike stop playing around drop those kicks! Instant sell out and alot money in your pockets. So what's the proble
? Lol..hey rockdeep quick question. Do you happen to know if those Jordan 11 inspired lebrons..have anything to do with the speech he made earlier this year when he talked about giving up the number 23? Marketing? Tribute? Maybe I'm reaching lol

Rock your post just made my night. I haven't been able to stop looking back at those "7/11s" (credit to LonelyBoySole for that tag). I really hope Nike and Petrie come through and push these out to regular people like myself. The HWCs are insanely nice, but those 7/11s are instant classics.

Originally Posted by metallic

Just a little insight:

he he.

Man......O MAN, stuff like this tells me I will be broke this year.....

Originally Posted by junebug1

Rock your post just made my night. I haven't been able to stop looking back at those "7/11s" (credit to LonelyBoySole for that tag). I really hope Nike and Petrie come through and push these out to regular people like myself. The HWCs are insanely nice, but those 7/11s are instant classics.

smh.gif

Kobes started STRONG!!!!!!

Lebrons are ending STRONG!!!!!!

copped my homie some pairs

4461861526_22abcbc464.jpg

4461080597_c4f4e0609d.jpg

4461081273_959e14ce9d.jpg

PS's are starting to look weeeeaaakk with these recent pics... that tongue is
sick.gif
... still will cop.

Back
Top Bottom