OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Man I really need some CTK.
nerd.gif

I know it's not right.... And it was childish of me to swap the price. It was something that I just thought of and said "f*ck it".... Not to sound arrogant or anything but, I couldve bought the whole entire fsr at full price if I really wanted to... But like I said... It was sort of like a joke on my behalf.

Leaving for Miami in a few hours, they have a Niketown there.  Hoping I can snag a surprise or two while on vacation.  I don't know how well Lebron's sell in Florida, we will see. 

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

the white/red NFW has already hit outlets. we have them at houston premium outlets.

pimp.gif

On hold now for them. Guy says only 79.99

indifferent.gif

Came back and said they went back up to 109.99

I'll pass. plus no 10.5 anyway

Originally Posted by never wear them

I know it's not right.... And it was childish of me to swap the price. It was something that I just thought of and said "f*ck it".... Not to sound arrogant or anything but, I couldve bought the whole entire fsr at full price if I really wanted to... But like I said... It was sort of like a joke on my behalf.

It's not a joke, it's illegal.

But you never posted your receipt so it never happened anyway. Or were you dumb enough to pay with a credit/debit card?

Either way going on a public message board and bragging about it is pretty stupid.

im down with the price tag switch. i look at it this way, the system screws me, so i will screw the system. and nobody is going to get caught or prosecuted for doing that or posting it on a public message board. it seems like half of the dudes on nt are snithches and police informants. what are you going to do, go to the cops and be like " look at what this guy posted." well go tell them i have done it multiple times, i dont care. back to the kicks, man im ready for some more air max vii's. nike better release something soon, and the ps or pop wont do it for me.

Ima email you back bout the shoes memphis. Still deciding.

And to evolved - I bragged? Negative kid. Y'all the ones blowing it outta proportion. Lol

Like I said... It's sad What these Kobe Lebron threads have come about. tisk tisk...
tired.gif

I just wish I could meet some of you lames to see if you are like this on a daily basis...back to the shoes please!

Ima email you back bout the shoes memphis. Still deciding.

And to evolved - I bragged? Negative kid. Y'all the ones blowing it outta proportion. Lol

Like I said... It's sad What these Kobe Lebron threads have come about. tisk tisk...
tired.gif

NWT, I done the same thing with the price switching. I never walk into a store thinking "Im gonna come up today" it just happens when I see a good opportunity and come up (sounds shady i know, lol) Anyway, its a common thing that some people do, its just a way to game the system. Dudes on here just trying to make a name for themselves somehow but then get left with egg on their face. BE EASY HOMIE!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Called out?... Please. You must be new. I got more clout to get bothered by small NTers like ya.... Ask bout me kid.

what the...................?
roll.gif
roll.gif

line of the year.

roll.gif

ASK ABOUT HIM KID

dudes on here crack me up!

wi0ikw.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But i still [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], damn Footlocker called me this morning that it cancelled my order for CTK's that i placed yesterday at Footlocker....I was happy as hell too [/color]
frown.gif

bjcoxi.jpg

I just have these and another pair of Dunkmans. I do want the first GR Colorway and SVSM Away bad.

Thanks to only MJs collected for the CTK's

I just came back from the Camarillo outlet and the Red Carpets are poor quality. The leather has scratches on them and the extra pair of laces are burnt orange. They are some of the worst b grades I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I just came back from the Camarillo outlet and the Red Carpets are poor quality. The leather has scratches on them and the extra pair of laces are burnt orange. They are some of the worst b grades I have ever seen.

laugh.gif

I was about to call and order a 10.5 from Camarillo. Good lookin out whoever posted the update of jimmyjazz for the Red Carpets a couple of weeks back.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

laugh.gif

I was about to call and order a 10.5 from Camarillo. Good lookin out whoever posted the update of jimmyjazz for the Red Carpets a couple of weeks back.
Yeah Me too, but my boy said the same thing. They are more like  C-GRADE
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pogiwun, long time man. I was thinking you retire from sneaker collecting
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom