OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Steve212

The PS and AM do run big.

Andftattoo, I'm located in NYC.
That probably causes my problems with the VIIs , because I got my true size which is a sz 13 but I should have gotten a half size down but wasn't able to because Nike PI do not have sz 12.5
frown.gif

^I agree! hope it's something really nice. Hopefully one of the colorways we have all been waiting for.

Can't wait to see what Nike has in store for these MVPs...they have to know how disappointed we all are with the lack of releasing the CWs everyone was hoping for. I'll buy a damn MVP 4 pack with both HWCs, 7/11s and the CavFanatics to top it off

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

Lebron is officially MVP so c'mon Nike dont dissapoint! Lets get an MVP shoe worth it!
yeah, nike...you freakin' dropped the ball BIGTIME with the colorways of the air max 7.  it could've been the best year ever for lebron fans but you put the buzzkill on it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Originally Posted by Steve212

The PS and AM do run big.

Andftattoo, I'm located in NYC.
That probably causes my problems with the VIIs , because I got my true size which is a sz 13 but I should have gotten a half size down but wasn't able to because Nike PI do not have sz 12.5
frown.gif

Yep.  That movement in the heel area is such an annoyance.

I hope whatever VII releases, does end up limited like the MVP VI. That was ******ed how limited they were.

Lets hope for a general release. All my bread for May is acounted for so I can't cop till June and I'm not trying to pay over retail.

Originally Posted by junebug1

Can't wait to see what Nike has in store for these MVPs...they have to know how disappointed we all are with the lack of releasing the CWs everyone was hoping for. I'll buy a damn MVP 4 pack with both HWCs, 7/11s and the CavFanatics to top it off

CO-SIGN
pimp.gif

Come on Nike...padd out your Q2 stats with a killer MVP colourway released in decent quantities

FTL Europe - get on the phone to Nike as soon as the pic surfaces (as long as its decent)

Lets do this

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by junebug1

CO-SIGN
pimp.gif

word.. or a 2 pack signifying the back to back wins
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Have any of you guys balled in yall VII's, and then went back to Zoom air ( bron 6's or p.s.) ?

I balled on wends in my Lebron 6's, and something didn't feel right. I was so used to the bounce that Max air gave me. that above the ground feelin in the 7's gave me.

that max air really makes a difference, when i went back to zoom air, it just felt different, felt like i had to change my whole game up, i was missing jumpshots i normally make, and etc.

dont think im gonna go back to zoom air, and also my knees starting hurting after i balled in the zoom air.. im glad Bron is sticking with max air.

I dont know about that one. Max Air to me seems unresponsive. But after I wore the shoes for a LONG time period of time, they broke in  and are comfortable enough to be a rotation shoe. They feel like a shoe from 1990s. That would be fine except I don't like the price tag of 160 for that feeling. Maybe for 135-140. I got mine on a F&F discount. I would get another pair if it was a hot colorway or on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom