OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

We just got that all-star witness shirt in about a week ago. There is a matching pair of shorts that goes with that -- if I get a chance I'll throw a picture up in a couple days.

Very sick fit FRESH
pimp.gif
something id wear also...
I wore my ASGs today also.. I love em...

I obviously missed the post on where to get that witness shirt, but could anybody help me out with where i can find one
nerd.gif

http://
eek.gif
 My man got the limited Hyperstrike Lebron VII's with special flywire that automatically holds your feet in the Lebron stance!

J/P.  Those are sick, really wish I was able to grab a pair when they came out.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i cant get a stock locator on the akrons or CTK anybody know a HOH with them in a 12?

if so plz pm me the number

mad.gif
smh.gif
@HOH NY got the ctk but wont ship them to the hoh in chi im dead in the water
tired.gif

Try HOH at the Willowbrook Mall in NJ... I got an 11.5 just last weekend there and they had bigger sizes, talk to the manager Brian, real helpful!

BTW most NT's didn't have those black/gold VII's, I called so many and the employees really had no clue, then said either sold out (2 stores) or that they never had them :/ I'll give LA a shot!

Zach13g - what's the deal with those Xmas2.0s?

Where did you get and could you hook me up with a connect - size 13.0 needed.

For those with wide feet i'd suggest not goin a half a size down with the ps. I wore mines to play ball in today, and it was way too tight a fit. Came home after playin for an hour and a half, took umm off and my toes had bruisin on them. But i did get compliments from some lil kids out on the play ground, and the shoes preformed great, probably goin get the POPs in my regular size.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

For those with wide feet i'd suggest not goin a half a size down with the ps. I wore mines to play ball in today, and it was way too tight a fit. Came home after playin for an hour and a half, took umm off and my toes had bruisin on them. But i did get compliments from some lil kids out on the play ground, and the shoes preformed great, probably goin get the POPs in my regular size.

eek.gif
you played an hour and a half in too small shoes...I can't even imagine what your feet where looking and feeling like
sick.gif

Finally took out my 7s to take some group pics..  I havn't scooped any PS's and prob won't..... but I will try to eventually double up on all the 7s.  Really hope Nike gives us a couple more 7s instead of more PS's which I am not hating btw just I like the 7 better.  Cmon Nike don't you want some more of my money..lol.. 

adb1625912f117ce4dab88fb5f77de97183053f2.jpg

316369545d1c11cdfcf51814cd5c4a06dfe1bc7c.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Thanks guys I'm trying....  Kind of bummed as of right now... nikelebron.net just posted that as of now the mvp will be a low and not the air max low and that there will be a AMVII MVP but only for lebron?  Please say this isn't so nike.. not really feeling the lasered white lows...
frown.gif
frown.gif

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Kind of bummed as of right now... nikelebron.net just posted that as of now the mvp will be a low and not the air max low and that there will be a AMVII MVP but only for lebron?  Please say this isn't so nike.. not really feeling the lasered white lows...
frown.gif
frown.gif

if this is true.....i don't even know what to say.  what a joke of a year for the 7 if this is true.
mad.gif

This could be the worst finish to a shoe ever, and if it is true hopefully nike wont do the same to the future 8's.

Back
Top Bottom