OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Yeah I see MVPuppet PS 7s also...

And yeah, I read that too Metallic .. looks like they were wrong.. unless they ment those PSes will not release and remain PEs..

Yeah they look like 7s!!!!!  Just hope they release now... I need a closer look.. but I at least have a lil hope at this point.

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Tko21 that's what I thought. They look like AM's, they aren't low like the PS. They look like all white with gold or something, and a dark bottom sole

i got a better look.. it's metallic gray, white base and burgundy reddish... and have MVP where he had LBJ before..

Whats with the t-shirts "All for one"... and maybe they'll talk about the shoes like they did last year when he won MVP

Originally Posted by T21D

That's why come midnight EST, be on the lookout on NDC

I don't think anything is gonna happen. LeBron's is the only pair... for now.

i paused it right after commercial on his shoes, looks like a maroon/white 7 and where the lbj/lion head/chinese symbol is looks like it says mvp

It looks like white, white silver/grey, and crimson red and a crimson red sole. They look good from what I can
see. Maybe not the best Nike could have done, but better than ps.

how small is yall tv's?
smh.gif

they aren't ps, they AMVII's most likely MVP.

These have to drop. An MVP shoe that doesn't come out? And it's his 2nd, they should be at HOH's by the end of May or early June.

Back
Top Bottom