OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Thanks to those for the white/navy/gold advice! I stopped into the local FTL where I'm real cool with the manager, and to my surprise there were the white/navy on the shelf! I said to him +@% , I never even noticed them, he said that's because a pair were just returned and he put it on display lol, but they were out for a long time!

10.5 and 13 I needed an 11-11.5 ! Stock locate found 11 so to those who want them still they are available!

Sorry for the triple post
frown.gif
damn iPhone!

dunkmans.jpg

Snagged em for retail today, my second pair after the Cool Greys. They are so so nice, and the fitted I picked up is of course a plus:

philsdunk.jpg

Man, I need another pair of VII's. I can't believe I passed on the All-Stars, regretting it now. Is it safe to say that eBay is my only hope to get them?

hope this dont break any rule.

My local footlocker has a size 7, 11, 13 in christ the king 7, anybody need them pm me and I can give you the number

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Man, I need another pair of VII's. I can't believe I passed on the All-Stars, regretting it now. Is it safe to say that eBay is my only hope to get them?

Just keep searching...its a few places that still have them for the retail. 

I finally wore my PS to class today....gotta say I was impressed on how light they were...might have to grab the POP's also.

My guy at HOH is telling me the Lebron MVP will be somewhat like last years. Limited to 40 pairs or so. They're coming out in the next few weeks or months. No one knows an exact date yet so don't even ask. lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My guy at HOH is telling me the Lebron MVP will be somewhat like last years. Limited to 400 pairs or so. They're coming out in the next few weeks or months. No one knows an exact date yet so don't even ask. lol

Fixed.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

My guy at HOH is telling me the Lebron MVP will be somewhat like last years. Limited to 400 pairs or so. They're coming out in the next few weeks or months. No one knows an exact date yet so don't even ask. lol

Fixed.
nah more like 1200 pairs

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Fixed.
nah more like 1200 pairs
Actually, more like FOUR THOUSAAAAAAANNNNND!!!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

will the SLH ps pair show up places like eastbay.com? or will i need to go to niketown Chi? this was the pair i wanted the least, but now I need them. so happy no patent was used on that pair.
Originally Posted by truestory1011

Like someone else stated above -- the white/navy/golds were Footlocker exclusive -- they came out within a month of the OG release that was GR.

As for the LSH PS's, they are available at Champs, Eastbay and NT locations.

But like with everything else -- let your fingers to the walking. Call your local stores for availability. It may vary by location and area.
At this time, we do not have any information on the SLH PS's in our system.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom