OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I had a dream I had the orange HWCs and someone jacked me for 'em @ gunpoint.
frown.gif
even in yo dreams you getting punked you just cant get a break huh
laugh.gif

damn i miss talkin %%%% to you
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

1)the general parent or teenager or watever is not going to go to footlocker and see a bright orange or blue colorway and cop it.

2)The head of Nike nor the guy who chooses what releases is worried about coming to niketalk.com to look in a lebron thread and see people crying about colors releasing

3) Saves me a g or so.

4) lebrons line has been the same since azg, there are over 5 colorways of each model that never released but they produce them for certain people and pics hit the internet and people go crazy over them which puts a positive buzz around the brand that they have some insane colorways released or not.

5)Stop whining.

1) lol have you seen the new generation coming up??? been to a mall lately? Bright colors, and BOLD colorways are all the craze with the new sneakerheads.  Simple/classic of the 90's has been replaced by the loud/flashy in 00's. 

2) your wrong, period.  if eastbay has enough business savvy to have a rep monitoring "NIKE talk", you dont think NIKE would?
grin.gif

3) not all of us have "a g or so" to blow on PEs.  im a college student that tries to cop what are already pretty very expensive sneakers, while trying to minimize my total output.  saw a pair of SVSMs in my size on the bay......... asking $800, went for $520ish........... thats almost as much as i paid for SIX pairs of my VII collection.

4) positive BUZZ?? really??LOL 
laugh.gif
  did i miss something b/c the lebron thread seems to have been a complete DOWNER and BUZZKILL for over half the time since the VII has dropped.  there was initial excitement  amongst us as
"Lonley Boy SOle" mentioned before, a collective consciousness  that the VII SIG had the potential to be the bench mark for future lebron releases, that it could potentially be the GREATEST LEBRON YET.  an iconic shoe.......potentially, but that honeymoon period has long gone, replaced with utter disappointment, dissatisfaction, and inefficacy.  Overall, i feel like the Lebron line did a lot more in tarnishing their reputation amongst their loyal consumers than actually elevating the Lebron line to the level we had all imagined initially with the VII sig. the decision makers completely flopped and failed the lebron line IMO.  where they should have capitalized by milking it for all its worth, they held back. 
eyes.gif

5) MAKE ME WOMAN.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DONT BUY INTO THE HYPE......... WAIT YOU ALREADY DID.... WITH A "g or so"  
smh.gif

final words. i totally understand why most of you say "its not that serious"... i feel you on that, it really ISNT that serious, but im just trying to communicate the message that if the lebron line makes it a habit (and im beginning to think they DO) of disappointing their loyal consumer base by spoon feeding us bland, generic colorways (3 pairs --grey pack, NFW white/red, Navy, blk/white/gold and the list goes on....), while they hold out on the unanimously more appealing colorways (HWCs, Svsms, etc etc) then maybe i should TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. 

ya i can go quietly, but thats not in my dna, if i have strong feelings about a subject, i'd rather express it before "moving on". i know there are alot of us who feel this way, so say up yours lebron, mr. hype king.
 (unless they prove me wrong, Nike we ARE rooting for you
nerd.gif
)

Son sounds mad hurt...if you want colorful shoes cop some Supras or some of Soldier Boy's Yums lol!

Nike gave the people enough colorways of the 7 anyways...on to the next which is the 8's!

^^ lol okay mr. follower. sorry for speaking my mind.

and "if you want colorful shoes"...................??  lol

kids this is why you should STAY IN SCHOOL. Reading comprehension is key. 
laugh.gif

REALLY, NIKE? REALLY? NO MVP?!?! JUST PUNCH LEBRON FANS ONE LAST TIME. U GIVE KOBE FANS EVERY SINGLE COLORWAY KNOWN TO MAN, AND YOU JUST TRY TO APPEASE THE LEBRON FANS WITH MOSTLY LACKLUSTER COLORWAYS. OH, SURE, YOU THREW US A BONE WITH THE RED CARPETS, BUT AT THIS POINT YOU CAN TAKE THEM AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ***#$!

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THE AIR MAX LEBRON 7 WAS THE BIGGEST LETDOWN OF THE YEAR. LEBRON IN THE FINALS...OR LEBRON WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP...DOESN'T REALLY MATTER BECAUSE WE WON'T GET $#^+.....AT LEAST ANYTHING WORTH GETTING.

I'm not telling anyone what to do. It's an opinion board. BUT, I can voice MY opinion on what's going on in here. A bunch of you are crying like little girls because your colors haven't been released and blah, blah, blah. Instead of complaining, why don't you spend a little time OFF the internet and write a letter to nike addressing the issues that you have? Start a petition, do something other than cry on the boards like menstruating girls. Do you really think nike is going to come in here and read your complaints, then go back to their drawing board?
laugh.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Most of you want the unreleased shoes because of the hype. You'd have no interest in them if no one was talking about them. You're followers. THAT'S my opinion. #@$@ you if you don't like it. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

1)the general parent or teenager or watever is not going to go to footlocker and see a bright orange or blue colorway and cop it.

2)The head of Nike nor the guy who chooses what releases is worried about coming to niketalk.com to look in a lebron thread and see people crying about colors releasing

3) Saves me a g or so.

4) lebrons line has been the same since azg, there are over 5 colorways of each model that never released but they produce them for certain people and pics hit the internet and people go crazy over them which puts a positive buzz around the brand that they have some insane colorways released or not.

5)Stop whining.

1) lol have you seen the new generation coming up??? been to a mall lately? Bright colors, and BOLD colorways are all the craze with the new sneakerheads.  Simple/classic of the 90's has been replaced by the loud/flashy in 00's. 

2) your wrong, period.  if eastbay has enough business savvy to have a rep monitoring "NIKE talk", you dont think NIKE would?
grin.gif

3) not all of us have "a g or so" to blow on PEs.  im a college student that tries to cop what are already pretty very expensive sneakers, while trying to minimize my total output.  saw a pair of SVSMs in my size on the bay......... asking $800, went for $520ish........... thats almost as much as i paid for SIX pairs of my VII collection.

4) positive BUZZ?? really??LOL 
laugh.gif
  did i miss something b/c the lebron thread seems to have been a complete DOWNER and BUZZKILL for over half the time since the VII has dropped.  there was initial excitement  amongst us as
"Lonley Boy SOle" mentioned before, a collective consciousness  that the VII SIG had the potential to be the bench mark for future lebron releases, that it could potentially be the GREATEST LEBRON YET.  an iconic shoe.......potentially, but that honeymoon period has long gone, replaced with utter disappointment, dissatisfaction, and inefficacy.  Overall, i feel like the Lebron line did a lot more in tarnishing their reputation amongst their loyal consumers than actually elevating the Lebron line to the level we had all imagined initially with the VII sig. the decision makers completely flopped and failed the lebron line IMO.  where they should have capitalized by milking it for all its worth, they held back. 
eyes.gif

5) MAKE ME WOMAN.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DONT BUY INTO THE HYPE......... WAIT YOU ALREADY DID.... WITH A "g or so"  
smh.gif

final words. i totally understand why most of you say "its not that serious"... i feel you on that, it really ISNT that serious, but im just trying to communicate the message that if the lebron line makes it a habit (and im beginning to think they DO) of disappointing their loyal consumer base by spoon feeding us bland, generic colorways (3 pairs --grey pack, NFW white/red, Navy, blk/white/gold and the list goes on....), while they hold out on the unanimously more appealing colorways (HWCs, Svsms, etc etc) then maybe i should TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. 

ya i can go quietly, but thats not in my dna, if i have strong feelings about a subject, i'd rather express it before "moving on". i know there are alot of us who feel this way, so say up yours lebron, mr. hype king.
 (unless they prove me wrong, Nike we ARE rooting for you
nerd.gif
)
nike has been successful way before the internet and still are very successful with it. Niketalk does not have any influence on any shoe that gets released or not. 
As you can see 80% of the site cries that jordan brand retroes suck and are nothing like ogs but yet jb still puts out the same crappy quality retros and uses a jumpman sign and not nike air.

People in lebrons sig shoe threads cry every year that they want the pes and all the unreleased shoes but does nike give in and give them to you??? no, Do they care what a bunch of spoiled kids on a sneaker forum say? Doubt it because people like you who say "youre done with lebrons line" are 1 of many that will be buying shoes from his line next year.

You know how many people said they are done with jordans with all the fusions and crappy retroes but yet run out and grab space jams, black/red 6 etc?

I wasnt trying to throw in your face that I spent a g or so, I said I would be saving a g or so. I am a full time college student, single father and work full time so your little sob story about being a student don't symbolize anything to me.

You are not a "lebron head" at all, you didnt even ++@+ with lebrons til this year and you are sitting here crying and *****ing about the brand and struggling to sell some of his shoes in your sig..

Kick rocks

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Most of you want the unreleased shoes because of the hype. You'd have no interest in them if no one was talking about them. You're followers. THAT'S my opinion. #@$@ you if you don't like it. It is what it is.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So u think everyone wants some unreleased c/ws is cuz theyre hyped? Word?
Take ur bishassness over to the JB fourm... If YOU dont like it $*+# U.. Cool? Cool...
grin.gif
.. Soundin like a Lame...

Spoon-
tired.gif

-L.B.S.

I know this is a long shot but is there anywhere I can still copp the ASG or CTK besides ebay or buy/sell?
nerd.gif

real talk i understand where all you guys who are upset at all those lebrons not releasin, too be honest the only 7's that i woulda spend money on were the Cav Fanatics, SVSM Aways and the HWC Blue, im still hopin the do right and release them

Hotbutter I agree with just about everything u said, except selling all my VII, I like them to much. Lol

But at the same time I don't have many, I only purchased the ones I could get at retail or below that I really liked, the plain colorways that I was interested in I left on the shelf.

Hopefully if enough people do leave the plain colorways on the shelf the good folks in charge will see it's not profitable to put out so many plain/regular colors and mix it up a little more with the spicy colors LTD or GR ( Wishful thinking). 

No need to go quietly, let ur voice be heard, hopefully others will hear and if nothing else maybe at the least it will spark some conversation and people will think twice about their loyalty to Brands that shower them with mediocrity and expect them to except it when their is a premium product to be had just as easily.

Gottabedashoes- I agree with " writing a letter " part of ur statement, the rest really didn't make much sense.

But I think if those of us who are upset about what Nike is putting out write a letter, email, call or start a petition about his something may happen ( slim possibility, but possible ).   

But back to the shoes.

Any info on when the USA PS's drop?

NWT - U right. It is and i contributed to that... Jus needed to get my point across tho and i KNOW i did.
grin.gif
.. i really jus hate the down fall of wat something use to be so great turn into JB Fourm 2.0. w/ all the whining and bishassness..
tired.gif

with that bein said... and im for real this time. Im done here.

2nsxc8y.jpg

-L.B.S

"youre done with lebrons line" are 1 of many that will be buying shoes from his line next year.

sob story about being a student don't symbolize anything to me.

LOL im sorry to say, but you really need to ask for a refund for your tuition if you are indeed a college student.  "SYMBOLIZE"? that really doesnt make any sense. 

and HOW do you know ill COP NEXT YEAR?? LOL  did your little community college also teach you how to tell the future? haha fortune telling school??? lol

and what "SOB story" BRO?? all i said was im a college student who obviously has a budget, which is WHY i cannot afford PEs that the Lebron Line forces its consumers to buy if they want those "exclusive colorways". 
---- that is exactly my point. 

Like i said, i understand the "BEEACHING" is getting tired, but look at it this way, i think some of you are confused about the cause and effect relationship. 

Jordan Brand = BEEEACHING
Lebron thread = BEEEACHING
Kobe = HAPPY!!!

its more that J.B and Lebron line FAILS to satisfy their consumer base which CAUSES the "BEEEACHING", and NOT the other way around. 
example: Kobe thread, they SATISFY their consumer base which creates intrinsic value that the buyer feels between them and the Brand.  They feel like the money the invested into the Line is being reciprocated back to them. 
--- yea, yea, you can say they DONT OWE US !##, and on some level that is true, but by doing so they will undoubtedly ALIENATE alot of buyers like myself.  then on the other hand there are ppl who just accept the fact, and continue to support a brand regardless of their selfish business practices. 

i think heard someone in the FOAM thread mentnione this..... it would be a different story if we were talking about a 99cent bag of chips, but we are talking about something where they are charging PREMIUM prices @ $175 a pop,
and we ALL should be able to be critical about the companys choices when we are investing this kind of money into a product. 

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Rafool

Pages added I thought new info had hit or something......

lmao this reminds me of the JB Forum, same reason why i don't go in there anymore
laugh.gif
Lol I said the exact thing 2 comments above...Its getting ridiculous in here....People just calling out complainers and arguing over nothing we can control.
well is there really anything else to talk about?????????
any upcoming releases like "Kobe line"?
oh wait, lets talk about the uninspired hornets colorway......................... YAY!!!
grin.gif

and NWT, i feel you about being skeptical about the VIII topping the VII,
looks like they are basically the same shoe, with a bigger tongue, but time will only tell. 

Now that i think about it, maybe they are HOLDING BACK so many sickk colorways because they are planning to drop those c.w's for the VIII,
since VII and VIII are so similar, they felt like it was the only way to market and surpass the number of sales of the VII was to implement this concept????? if true..................
sick.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Rafool

Pages added I thought new info had hit or something......

lmao this reminds me of the JB Forum, same reason why i don't go in there anymore
laugh.gif
Lol I said the exact thing 2 comments above...Its getting ridiculous in here....People just calling out complainers and arguing over nothing we can control.
well is there really anything else to talk about?????????

any upcoming releases like "Kobe line"?

oh wait, lets talk about the uninspired hornets colorway......................... YAY!!!
grin.gif

inspired by his aau basketball team

its funny because youre really the only one "beetching" about it after youve made your point for 3 straight pages. Honestly stay out if youre just going to post the same thing over and over and over.

I always see new pages, but no new info.

If Kobes making you so happy, go ahead and stay in there... nikes getting youre money no matter what
laugh.gif

T21D wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

what a sad thread.... complaining about complaining...
So true, NWT. That's why I stay in the other Lebron thread.

knock on wood.... but hopefully these kids dont start posting in there...    but you already know what it is.....

You and the rest of em got em intimidated 
laugh.gif

the 7 was not a flop for those indicating that... Granted, some amazing colorways werent released.... lets just hope we get em on the 8s.

all im doing is responding to ppl quoting my statements.

if YOU have a problem with that, why do you keep coming back and responding??

kobe makes me happy? lol go back to "jerking", kid

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So u think everyone wants some unreleased c/ws is cuz theyre hyped? Word?
Take ur bishassness over to the JB fourm... If YOU dont like it $*+# U.. Cool? Cool...
grin.gif
.. Soundin like a Lame...

Spoon-
tired.gif

-L.B.S.
Son, don't you know I'm you father?! If you ever..

Refer to the end of my previous post. haha.

Damn, it's time to either shut this thread down or remove all this nonsense. Dudes are getting mad butt hurt in here.

Back
Top Bottom