OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by xbiker47

any knick cw lebron
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 at the prices on those hwc 7s

This was the #1reason why I wanted Lebron to become a knick last summer. Smh. TY, you're not helping the cause bro lolol. And so many unreleased colorways of this shoe made me bitter towards the LBJ8's, thus why I have no intentions of buying any of them.

If they re-released the Lebron VII (all unreleased colorss) as the IX I wouldn't mind at all. Make the Designed IX The V.2

Theres just gotta be some sort of "give them what they want" surprise release right. Would Mark Parker and Phil Knight be mad of all the wasted man hours and production of kicks not making any money for the company? lol

Im tellin.. lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

what should i expect to pay for the mvp lebron vii air max version? ds size 10-11?

about a month ago $200 to 275 on ebay anyway....
It should be around the same now. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by xbiker47

any knick cw lebron
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 at the prices on those hwc 7s

This was the #1reason why I wanted Lebron to become a knick last summer. Smh. TY, you're not helping the cause bro lolol. And so many unreleased colorways of this shoe made me bitter towards the LBJ8's, thus why I have no intentions of buying any of them.
i feel the exact same way, i thought i was the only one, i like the V1 of the 8s but the colorways arnt doing it

so people are really paying $1500+ for CavsFan and blue HWC lebron Vii's? jcabrena has them listed w that as the high offer on the other site. that is ridiculous. nike, thanks for making other people thousands of dollars and keeping CavsFan and HWC out of the hands of true collectors like me

sorry, the end of my rant.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

so people are really paying $1500+ for CavsFan and blue HWC lebron Vii's? jcabrena has them listed w that as the high offer on the other site. that is ridiculous. nike, thanks for making other people thousands of dollars and keeping CavsFan and HWC out of the hands of true collectors like me

sorry, the end of my rant.
sad to say people really are paying that much

watch what the all black 7 pe's end for on ebay
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom