OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

The inside padding on the 8's is at a level no other sneaker has ever come close to.

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

please... They're comfortable but your reaching if you think theyre the most comfortable shoes "ever"
I never mentioned comfort.

Nice Pics of the dunkmans NWT... I still love the VII, but I'm with everyone who like the 8s better. The 8 is a dream to wear and an upgrade looks wise too. I just need some more pairs.

The inside padding on the 8's is at a level no other sneaker has ever come close to.

Hmmm probably not..... but its up there for recent shoes.

Old school Jordans had alot nice padding inside them but recently the only shoes that come to mind that have that type of interior padding quality like the Lebron 8 are the Air Yeezys and the Cool Grey XI.

I'm sure theres more but those are the only ones I can think of right now

Hmmm probably not..... but its up there for recent shoes.

Old school Jordans had alot nice padding inside them but recently the only shoes that come to mind that have that type of interior padding quality like the Lebron 8 are the Air Yeezys and the Cool Grey XI.

I'm sure theres more but those are the only ones I can think of right now

the 7s are prally my favorite signature shoe in the whole lebron line... but the lack of hot colorways killed this line... and when i mean hot colorways they left out all the PE's instead of making it GR...

I love those dunkmans, ive been looking for those for a while without much luck. There was one pair on ebay in my size but the guy wanted $400
frown.gif
  Hopefully i'll find a pair at a reasonable price soon

finally got my hands on a pair of red carpets. they should be here next week. i'm crossing my fingers that they fit. i went a half size down because the price was too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by you go boy

the 7s are prally my favorite signature shoe in the whole lebron line... but the lack of hot colorways killed this line... and when i mean hot colorways they left out all the PE's instead of making it GR...
Lack of hot colorways? OG colorway, Blk/Gld, Cool Grey, ASG, RC, Dunkmans,CTK, and SVSM weren't hot releases? 
People just too spoiled nowadays I tell you

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by you go boy

Lack of hot colorways? OG colorway, Blk/Gld, Cool Grey, ASG, RC, Dunkmans,CTK, and SVSM weren't hot releases? 
People just too spoiled nowadays I tell you
To be fair SVSM didn't release. I think what he's hinting to is The HWCs and CavFanatics, and not to mention those Bred AJXI inspired pair. Colorways like that.

The 7s were hot and got a decent amount of nice colorways. It is a shame that the HWCs or other samples didn't release but that's usually all people talk about when the 7s get bought up. We're never getting those samples so why bother complaining?

Back
Top Bottom