OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

so my man calls me last night and says "Yo, some one returned two pairs of red carpets, im about to pick them up." im like where you get them.. he says 34th, its a 8.5 & 9. I wonder who would return red carpets... crazy

wonder who did this?

someone who's eBay auctions didnt quite pan out...or who didnt anticipate on there being more released.

lol idk about that. sold my pair of 8.5's in less than 30 minutes. but then again my price wsa by far the lowest. was just trying to rid them 240

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmm....... if the drop date changed to 12/5, i may try to cop since that is after my payday.

Bro, you think you can grab an extra pair?....its no good shoe stores in my area

240-250 for those?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

240-250 for those?
roll.gif
yeah man. they actually are doing numbers. its a pretty dope shoe. and only what? 2-3 stores in new york had them at the time. and then the otherhoh's.

^was just going to post the exact same thing.

the white/black/red GR's and the neons are the only two i want....so far

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^was just going to post the exact same thing.

the white/black/red GR's and the neons are the only two i want....so far
No Red Carpets bro?

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

What's The Lowest the first colorway is going for? because I don't wanna Pay 160 + Chicago Tax 10.25%

probably new jersey.. there is no tax on sneakers out here. $160 straight.

Dudes sleepin on the GRs..... The red carpets are ok...but its no wearability in the shoe..the red laces look corny....the patent brings out the shoe a lotmore.....

Originally Posted by chatta718

Dudes sleepin on the GRs..... The red carpets are ok...but its no wearability in the shoe..the red laces look corny....the patent brings out the shoe a lot more.....
you soundin too foolish right now

If I remember I could have sworn somebody a few pages back, that the black/neon lebrons drop sometime in march..coulda sworn I read that

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by chatta718

Dudes sleepin on the GRs..... The red carpets are ok...but its no wearability in the shoe..the red laces look corny....the patent brings out the shoe a lot more.....
you soundin too foolish right now

agreed... he doesn't know that you dont have to wear red laces, not every shoe need patent also.. im a person that loves patent, but i think these looseGREAT the way they are

Back
Top Bottom