OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Very nice imo..looks like a durable shoe..and looks comfy too..

How much does this one weigh again?

With this new design, I'm starting to like the LBJ sig.
The weight of the previous sigs held me back.

a low profile zoom air midsole would've looked incredible..

frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

frown.gif

I don't think that the LOOK will make it a better basketball shoe. Personally I am not digging it due to the designer.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by keingsmith

Since Ken Link has been promoted is he still going to design the lebrons.

Niketalks own Jason Petrie designed the Lebron VII aka Alpha Flight. He is a Beast...
I disagree. They need some brothers over at Nike designing some shoes now.

another lackluster bron-bron. looks like i'll be sittin this one out.

the last lebron i copped was the iv

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Originally Posted by AJ27526

frown.gif

I don't think that the LOOK will make it a better basketball shoe. Personally I am not digging it due to the designer.

Looks aren't the only thing I wanted zoom for

Originally Posted by xblker47

I just noticed the L J on the back of each shoe
pimp.gif
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-white-red-1.jpg

lebronjamestattoo510arm.jpg

that was a nice touch by alpha
5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

Shoe is looking great, but the retail price tag of $160 is setting this shoe up for failure, especially in thiseconomy. It also doesn't help that the Soldier 3's retail for $50 to $60 less than the VII. I think this shoewould be way more successful if retail was about $130, but what do I know..

nikezoomlebronvii3.jpg

in this picture you can see the heel and forefoot zoom units...im liking these. ive been wanting to move to an air max shoe since ive been playing outside moreand these might be just what im looking for.

look in the heel and forefoot on the inside of the left shoe. notice the little white pocket that dips down in both places. normal air max baskeball units dontlook like that.

For you guys complaining about retail, do you normally pay retail for the general release colorways?? The only Lebrons I pay retail for or more are samples andhoh eclusives
grin.gif
Everything else is bought on sale or at the outlets

it looks like glare off the clear bubble to me.

i'm pretty sure all these pictures we've seen are fakes, i dont think we've seen a legit pair yet... but i could be wrong

Originally Posted by mt3130

look in the heel and forefoot on the inside of the left shoe. notice the little white pocket that dips down in both places. normal air max baskeball units dont look like that.
Um...don't think those are zoom air units. I can see those "white pockets" you're talking about and they look like glare to metoo; that would make more sense if they were in the right location, but one is on the very back of the heel and one is under the arch. It's just max air.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

it looks like glare off the clear bubble to me.

i'm pretty sure all these pictures we've seen are fakes, i dont think we've seen a legit pair yet... but i could be wrong
yeah,

those pix are fake

Kenlu.net

These are not bad , but Nike didn't really push the envelope with these. They look really comfortable but with the lebron logo (which is horrible) on theinner part of the shoe it doesn't have a big sig shoe feel to it. Nothing original or to remember but a nice overall shoe.

Back
Top Bottom