OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

these are the latest pics that i've seen.....
i guess the 6 was the last lebron with zoom (well i guess for now). there are even equipped with flywire and all. i guess nobody can complain about these being heavy boots now.

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-3.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-4.jpg
lebron's series shoes have always been heavy.. and that's cuz he's a rugged player.. his soldiers are all light though.

I've bought LeBrons since the Zoom Gen. and I can honestly say that these are the best looking LeBrons to date. If they are somehow as light, like everyoneis saying they're going to be, then I could care less if they're Zoom or not.

Originally Posted by bmoney604

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

these are the latest pics that i've seen.....
i guess the 6 was the last lebron with zoom (well i guess for now). there are even equipped with flywire and all. i guess nobody can complain about these being heavy boots now.

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-1.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-3.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-black-red-4.jpg
lebron's series shoes have always been heavy.. and that's cuz he's a rugged player.. his soldiers are all light though.

these really remind me of the AJ 16..

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I've bought LeBrons since the Zoom Gen. and I can honestly say that these are the best looking LeBrons to date. If they are somehow as light, like everyone is saying they're going to be, then I could care less if they're Zoom or not.
I guess you dont own a pair of VI's because they are very light and i would be surprised if these were just as light.

I have a feeling the mesh VIIs will be used for the special city stuff and special colorways that he wears once or twice.

How bout I leave all the pairs I woulda bought to someone else who likes Fly-Woven... I'll sit those out..and wait on the Functional Fly-Wire

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I've bought LeBrons since the Zoom Gen. and I can honestly say that these are the best looking LeBrons to date. If they are somehow as light, like everyone is saying they're going to be, then I could care less if they're Zoom or not.
I guess you dont own a pair of VI's because they are very light and i would be surprised if these were just as light.

Actually I made the comment about the proclomations of the lightness of the VIIs because the VIs are very light. People are saying that this will be thelightest LeBrons ever, and I'm saying that if they're truly THAT light, then I could care less if they aren't zoom.

Those grey/blues up there are straight fire......will be my first LBJ's if attainable (GR)

my few complaints about those samples are:
-the woven portion of the upper
-the leather section of the collar/lining
-the stitched-only swoosh

the overall design is very promising though

the pairs i've seen...
don't have the woven upper
instead it's flywire
and the swoosh definitely is not stitched

the pairs i've seen are the from the pictures we saw
the white/blk/red

Back